The Big Message in the No-Confidence Vote

Unregistered

The Big Message in the No-Confidence Vote

What everyone is over looking here is there are only 94 Deputies that showed up to vote that have confidence in the Sheriff!

Unregistered

Baggy Pants Jailer

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What everyone is over looking here is there are only 94 Deputies that showed up to vote that have confidence in the Sheriff!
    These are 94 Fluffers.

Unregistered
    94 deputies out of nearly 1400 came out to support the Sheriff???? WOW! I guess the governor has no choice...Bye!

Unregistered
    94 deputies out of nearly 1400 came out to support the Sheriff???? WOW! I guess the governor has no choice...Bye!
    I think the other way....it was a no confidence vote and 94 deputies got off their ass to support their boss and oppose the union. Then another 800 didn't care to even show up an vote...

In what universe to people anonymously vote for their boss in a union no confidence election. I would have thought this number would have been in the single digits.

Unregistered
    I think the other way....it was a no confidence vote and 94 deputies got off their ass to support their boss and oppose the union. Then another 800 didn't care to even show up an vote...

In what universe to people anonymously vote for their boss in a union no confidence election. I would have thought this number would have been in the single digits.
    It was 85 votes from being single digits! I'm guessing all 94 PBA members showed up to vote. I guess the PBA finally had a 100% turnout. Just for the record, it's hard to get that many people to turn out for a contract vote, yes PBA without stuffing the box, and that benefits them directly.

Unregistered
    Is there any way a vote can be taken from other agencies in Broward? Perhaps Scott will see how all of the law enforcement community in Broward feels about this idiot.

Unregistered

That's some Scott Israel logic right there...