Did you know...

Thread: Did you know...

Unregistered

Did you know...

Did you know that in the 2016 election for Sheriff, 596,666.00 residents in Broward County did NOT vote for Sheriff Israel?

So, if five hundred and ninety six thousand, six hundred and sixty six Broward residents in 2016 did not favor him then, what would the numbers look like today?

I see an independent candidate on the horizon. I see some very pissed voters in North Broward ready to throw their money at someone new. I see no local businesses- who want any of our business wanting to go anywhere near an administration whose insane ideology and practices resulted in the death of school children and school staff. I see the county commission wanting to distance themselves from this nightmare ASAP.

Makes me think of that Kenny Rogers song " The Gambler"

Unregistered
    Good point. I almost voted for this "D" but changed my mind. During the first campaign, there was an interview question about about another child born, which due to denial, required a paternity test and later a court order for child support. While explaining that there had been zero involvement in this child's life, other than court ordered financial, the demeanor revealed a cold, casual and callous response void of any emotion.

What keeps a good man from his child? Not even wild horses.

Unregistered
    You are right. His days are numbered. Tick, Tock,

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good point. I almost voted for this "D" but changed my mind. During the first campaign, there was an interview question about about another child born, which due to denial, required a paternity test and later a court order for child support. While explaining that there had been zero involvement in this child's life, other than court ordered financial, the demeanor revealed a cold, casual and callous response void of any emotion.

What keeps a good man from his child? Not even wild horses.
    Yes, the "abortion girl" thing was definitely a staged hoax.......... but the other biological son? That speaks to ones character. True that it's no one else's business; but that kind of cowardice is just cold.