Drinking on my dime - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They should also investigate how Shiver directed PBA dues money to a phone company that he has personal interest in. They also provide IT for PBA. Talk about conflict of interest
    What's the name of the phone company, you must have that information if you already know Shiver has personal interest in the company being used.

Unregistered
    What's the name of the phone company, you must have that information if you already know Shiver has personal interest in the company being used.
    Go on sunbiz knucklehead any moron can find out. If you can’t for some reason come back on this site and I’ll expose it. And to the herald

Unregistered

All of them

They all have their hand in something

Unregistered
    They all have their hand in something
    That’s funny bc it’s called kickback

Unregistered
    The PBA was a respectable unblemished organization. What the hell happened in three short months?

Unregistered
    The PBA was a respectable unblemished organization. What the hell happened in three short months?

HAHAHAHAHA. The Fuch it was

Unregistered
    the old regime got toppled like gadaffi in libya and now they are splintered and crying like *****es.

Unregistered
    the old regime got toppled like gadaffi in libya and now they are splintered and crying like *****es.
    The old regime put money on my pocket and pension. So far the new regime ain’t done 5hit for me. If they do I say thank and then I’m out of here as quickly as I can. If they don’t i need to stay until they do so I’m rooting for them but this far no proof

Unregistered
    Wow new people been here 3 months give them chance

Unregistered
    Read something about baby sitting service & how Lt does what he wants. Pays for Everything then calls it Business. WTF this guy is a Clown.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast