Drinking on my dime
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Drinking on my dime

Go to Steve Shiver (troubled ex-politician who fired cops and hired by PBA) Facebook and see how our dues are being spent. They are having a big party and drinking with our dues money. Look closely and you’ll see margarita glasses in front of Greenwell (the ultimate upstanding dude who talks a good game but plays a whole different one), Ish, the corrections guy David, and others. All paid with our dues. Be sure to take a screenshot bc as soon as they read this they will take it down and deny it.
    For me I’m going to keep my dues and buy my own margaritas and get a legal protection plan and save thousands of dollars.
    That’s a whole lot of margaritas!!!

Unregistered
    paid for out of pocket nice try.

Unregistered

So many paid Perks. That’s Nothing.

You’re shocked about that? Do you know how much they have because of our Sies! Do you know the speeds they have because of the Mystery Stipend. They have so much more going on then you know. Look at the acts, credit cards & in the closets. How about the PB time for their extra circular activity, that’s where the real perk is.

Unregistered
    Dude, PBA truck, salary plus stipend for the day of No work, county gas to visit the 33 for Lunch time......Priceless! Just ask JENKINS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    paid for out of pocket nice try.
    Insiders and credit card receipts say otherwise

Unregistered
    I remember My friend David Greenwell criticizing what he thought was wrong and how he wanted to fix it but I don’t hear from him on these recents discrepancies. And he is truly a friend but I wish he would keep his word and improve the system.

Unregistered
    Proof or STFU.

Unregistered
    Isn’t ish the Treasurer? And he’s allowing this free spending? I’m surprised he’s risking going to jail

Unregistered
    Isn’t ish the Treasurer? And he’s allowing this free spending? I’m surprised he’s risking going to jail
    Isn’t that theft and who investigates unions?

Unregistered
    They should also investigate how Shiver directed PBA dues money to a phone company that he has personal interest in. They also provide IT for PBA. Talk about conflict of interest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast