An ECSO hire? Please say it’s a joke!

Unregistered

An ECSO hire? Please say it’s a joke!

I hope it’s not true that your agency hired an Escambia female? Her initials bc no one likes to use names is TC. Trust me fellas, won’t take long for anyone to figure it out. She made it known that her husband is deployed and she is here to.....well you get the point. Please don’t fall into the trick bag gentleman. She’s a home wrecker and her reputation proceeds her! Won’t take long to figure it out! Just giving you fair warning because she wrecked a many homes over here. I know it takes two but now you have been warned!

Unregistered
    Or you are a bitter k9 handler who got rejected and is revengeful. Go home to your wife. You will never stop will you JR.

Unregistered

Hey

What all did she do in escambia?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What all did she do in escambia?
    You mean “who all”?

Unregistered

Tom Charlie

I helped train the young lady. She did good work for me. Smart, professional, and on time.You guys need to stop this high school drama and leave her be. I wish her well at the agency.

Signed- Distinguished FTO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I helped train the young lady. She did good work for me. Smart, professional, and on time.You guys need to stop this high school drama and leave her be. I wish her well at the agency.

Signed- Distinguished FTO

So your saying bc a newly hired individual acts professional while training under the guidance of their ‘distinguished FTO’, that this behavior reflects what their morals, choices, and behavior at all times? Sure you can be a good worker but have shitty morals. But, having first hand knowledge of behavior towards a married men and the refusal to maturely respondly and take accountability, yet spread it like it’s gossip amongst coworkers at the ECSO and cowardly demand to be left alone when having to face ones behavior, I wouldn’t say it’s just “drama”. Its lives being effected and anyone that deserve to be left alone, are individuals that are married. Treat others as you wish to be treated. Have knowledge of what you’re speaking of before defending those you don’t know much about. Respect boundaries. Respect that you position as law enforcement doesn’t entitle you to do as you wish and abuse your position to the general public while demanding to be left alone when contacted about your behavior. Deputies are held to a higher standard & therefore should act as such, especially when on the job.