Bring this man to Hillsborough County

Unregistered

Bring this man to Hillsborough County

From a Chief in MN

“I require everyone in my department, Captains, me, everyone, to work the street. I go out and work. I don’t supervise when I do. I run calls, I write tickets and take bad guys to jail,” and “The public is not my number one priority. Too many of my colleagues think they need to keep the public happy. I don’t agree. My job is to look out for my people. And, selfishly, if I take care of them, they will handle the mission and the job will get done and get done well.”

Unregistered
    Sounds like Docobo...

Unregistered
    Hicktown bullshit, he wont be there long

Unregistered
    Sounds like new hires and those close to retiring at 25 years. They wont be here longer either. Notice lately people are forgoing the drop and leaving here with several thousand dollars on the table. Thats how bad things are golden boy. Heck they dont even want to recognized as leaving with an office wide email of thanks for years of service. Sad but people put 25 years plus in this office and leave hating it. Make you wonder why so many do. Hmm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like new hires and those close to retiring at 25 years. They wont be here longer either. Notice lately people are forgoing the drop and leaving here with several thousand dollars on the table. Thats how bad things are golden boy. Heck they dont even want to recognized as leaving with an office wide email of thanks for years of service. Sad but people put 25 years plus in this office and leave hating it. Make you wonder why so many do. Hmm
    Well said. Its true about people jumping ship early. I saw it personally about one month ago. And its not hicktown bs. Thats a true leader. Leader focus on making their subordinates happy. After that, everything falls into place and the subordinates will make the public happy on their own without being made to. We need that mentality here. Even Sheriff Nocco had the balls to stand up for his SRO recently. We would have been made to resign.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    well said. Its true about people jumping ship early. I saw it personally about one month ago. And its not hicktown bs. Thats a true leader. Leader focus on making their subordinates happy. After that, everything falls into place and the subordinates will make the public happy on their own without being made to. We need that mentality here. Even sheriff nocco had the balls to stand up for his sro recently. We would have been made to resign.

barely used auto

Unregistered
    Guys I left after 32 1/2 years didn’t want their party or a email. Never got a call from the sheriff, probably he was out of town like usual. A box came to my house and I ignored it as it was from the s o. They sent it again after call and leaving a voicemail as why I didn’t pick up my plack. Told them I didn’t want that dirty thing in my house, they sent it again and now it lies unopened on the bottom of my closet.

Unregistered
    Well said....more deputies then ever are leaving at 25 years. The administration will be blind sided by shortages for sure.

Unregistered

Impulsive reaction

Guys I left after 32 1/2 years didn’t want their party or a email. Never got a call from the sheriff, probably he was out of town like usual. A box came to my house and I ignored it as it was from the s o. They sent it again after call and leaving a voicemail as why I didn’t pick up my plack. Told them I didn’t want that dirty thing in my house, they sent it again and now it lies unopened on the bottom of my closet.
    The plaque doesn't represent your approval or admiration of the current Sheriff or the command staff or the current sad state of affairs. You should be proud of the plaque as it represents you and the 32 1/2 years you sacrificed serving this county. If you are proud of your service, and your profession, be proud of the plaque. Display it in memory of the comrades no longer with us, the old timers who taught us real life policing back in the day.