Tinker Bell nowhere to be seen - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was in the local 10 van blowing bob Norman
    That is awesome...and probably true

Unregistered
    Was Major Cedeno there? I would hope so since he was directly responsible for one of the fallen deputies death. Just one of the amazing leaders at BSO.
    Cedeno is at the FBI Academy......why would you trash a guy who was actually shot in the line of duty... What kind of a hole are you???

Unregistered

Mad who got a deputy killed

He’s the piece of sh:t that got a deputy killed with his poor desicion to make entry!!! He has blood all over his hands and I wonder how he can sleep at night.

Unregistered
    He was busy working the Port detail
    Again no one cares that bell works the port!!!! If u are so jealous go work the port also!!! Oh wait u probably work there also since u know where bell is at all times!!

Unregistered
    He was in the local 10 van blowing bob Norman
    I heard it was you blowing scumbag Scotty in one of the new jeeps!

Unregistered
    He’s the piece of sh:t that got a deputy killed with his poor desicion to make entry!!! He has blood all over his hands and I wonder how he can sleep at night.
    And he kept quiet about, how the swat unit was requested and refused by upper command. That why they promoted him.

Unregistered
    And he kept quiet about, how the swat unit was requested and refused by upper command. That why they promoted him.
    And remember why Col jimmy was hired originally by Jenne.... Ken bought Col jimmys silence

Unregistered

He was busy working the Port detail
    Hit the nail on the head. He has gotten so cushy in his position with no oversight that his ego has grown to epic porpotions and has probably done us in. The public we did have on our side, hates us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12