Rifles where are they - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we getting friking rifles or not? Everyone is out here shooting at cops and we are scrambling to protect ourselves and the public. We just had a manhunt of a shooting suspect, every deputy had a rifle and fhp with a 4 round shotgun from the 80s. Pathetic

We have money for micromanage new camera equipment but not for rifles. Camera won't save my life

COLONEL WAKE THE JACK UP. I THINK SITTING BEHIND THAT DESK AT GHQ IS MAKING YOU LOSE TOUCH WITH WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE ROAD.
    But the cameras will capture more things they can investigate and discipline.

I’m surprised they haven’t installed seatbelt sensors along with them. They just keep throwing money away with stuff that doesn’t work.

Don’t worry about fixing any real problems or making the agency better.

Unregistered
    New rifles coming soon.
    I heard they got us a deal on some crossbows.

Unregistered
    S&W sells a AR platform for a little over $500. Buy a rifle if you want one so bad. If you really are concerned about having one you would have done that when they issued you one from the Vietnam war. I took one look at that antique and went and bought my own. What kind of cop doesn't own a couple AR's.

Unregistered
    S&W sells a AR platform for a little over $500. Buy a rifle if you want one so bad. If you really are concerned about having one you would have done that when they issued you one from the Vietnam war. I took one look at that antique and went and bought my own. What kind of cop doesn't own a couple AR's.
    Me, 500 bucks is 25 percent of my salary and mortgage

Unregistered
    I hope I'm not called a coward when an active shooter with a rifle sitiation happens. Nope, I'm not going in with a .45 glock. I'm not a kamikaze

Don't worry. Nobody dials *347 for an active shooter.

Unregistered
    “Drama Queen Alert”

Unregistered

I'm ready for the next Columbine.

I have a 300 year old flintlock and a bunch of powder and balls in the trunk.
    Bring it on !!!!

Unregistered
    I'm ready for the next Columbine.

Bring it on !!!!
    If you’re worth a crap; one shot is all you need!

Unregistered

Bring it on !!!!
    Sounds about right.

But if troopers want them so bad, they CAN go buy them. We didn’t have them before.

There is so much turn over, they don’t know what to be greatful for. They think they are entitled to have everything provided to them right now!

Unregistered
    Low pay - grateful, lack of zone partners - grateful, 5 in-car camera's - grateful, 2 in-car gps - grateful, no rifle-grateful, shotgun older than me - grateful, cheapest patrol car - grateful, Maycom radio's (25%coverage portables) - grateful.

Go save the world BEST EQUIPMENT IN THE STATE!!! 20 year old radars - grateful, pr24 - grateful. $5,000 for people working the same county as I, grateful. $2,000 for people working anything but the road (see lack of zone partners), grateful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast