City Manager Overturns Ortiz social media suspension.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

City Manager Overturns Ortiz social media suspension.

Ortiz and two overtown patrol supervisors were found in clear violation of the departments social media policy as they post photos and mock several black arrestees.

As you can see from the article attached are the Selfies Mocking the black Arrestees and a violation of Wearing False Name on Uniform
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...stees-10027219

CIP sustain imvestigation
    http://miamifl.iqm2.com/Citizens/Fil...pe=30&ID=23584

Family & Friends still going strong at mpd. Who called the Mayor to pull the strings and overturn the suspension. Is this going to be acceptable behavior by white hispanic officers in our black community?

Unregistered
    Danny bedpan Suarez strikes again

Unregistered
    Just Cubans hooking up Cubans anyone else would have been fired by now

Unregistered
    Sailor, if you're free and you like what you see..Dance with me!

Unregistered
    You people are so blind. They just extended anytime of lawsuit settlement till late 2019

Unregistered
    Know body cares. Ortiz will be my Chief soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Know body cares. Ortiz will be my Chief soon.

Sailor, you are right on point. People owe me a favor. I can make it happen like 14 south Florida Chiefs that I had a hand in.

Unregistered
    Fake news. Of course the shity newspapers and the felon blogger take Leo as word.

Unregistered
    Fake news. Of course the shity newspapers and the felon blogger take Leo as word.
    When I get back from NK , you and I will dance. Dustbowl or sauna?

Unregistered
    Sailor, you are right on point. People owe me a favor. I can make it happen like 14 south Florida Chiefs that I had a hand in.
    Interesting, Why haven't you? You've made so many claims as your #1 at so many department's to be the chief. Yet, here your still trolling leoaffairs.. Let's be real here, CPD never heard of you. LAPD selection process never heard of you. Man, your so messed up in the head El Portal or even Sweetwater wouldn't consider you.. I know, I know you let others have to be owed favors. That, or your running around the South China sea. Listen, very carefully (or read) Say no to drugs! Is it possible that for your whole career here. You had your head up the azz of any staff member that would give you a smile or hello, cut of the O2 to you brain? Ron, fat cells can get replaced. Not brain cells, once they are gone, they are gone. I was reading a couple of older posts and you are the jester of M.P.D. the class clown. Damn, you have the life, police impersonator, cook, comic, dreamer but nothing can replace the all around douche. You forced retirement, has made you become. Come fall of 2018, I'm out of here too. BIG SMILE everyone. Pity party maybe?? So, please tell us the, 14 chief's you made? Oh, and the 18 staff members you made also. NAMES, SpongeBob NAMES.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast