The day AFTER the No Confidence vote .... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Bob went against what the PBA executive board suggested he not do and stay out of it. But no Bob thought that he spoke for the few BSO-PBA members all for what Bob? A measly 2.5%? As many have said keep the money, work that extra detail or OT to make up for it. The county budgeted 3% and he’s offering 2.5%. One has to ask does the Sheriff really have a clue what transpires day-to-day while his vindictive pricks ruin this agency and bully the same people who he expects to make him look good? Sheriff’s in hiding and you supporters know it. But of course the Sheriff, whose an “Amazing Leader” said “if I were on that wall, I would have been the first one in”. Right.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you're some secret millionaire deputy who doesn't care about a raise, but I got kids and bills to pay and I could use the raise.
    Maybe you could whore yourself out to make up the difference. Because that’s exactly what you’re doing by begging for a raise in a situation like this. My guess is you let people handle paper in your zone too. Typical.

Unregistered
    Maybe you could whore yourself out to make up the difference. Because that’s exactly what you’re doing by begging for a raise in a situation like this. My guess is you let people handle paper in your zone too. Typical.
    So true. Stop the begging and 10-65. Beggars are the same who milk calls for two hours then gotta go 19 for more paperwork then 40 and then will claim they are overworked. Bwaaaaaaa.

Unregistered
    Bob went against what the PBA executive board suggested he not do and stay out of it. But no Bob thought that he spoke for the few BSO-PBA members all for what Bob? A measly 2.5%? As many have said keep the money, work that extra detail or OT to make up for it. The county budgeted 3% and he’s offering 2.5%. One has to ask does the Sheriff really have a clue what transpires day-to-day while his vindictive pricks ruin this agency and bully the same people who he expects to make him look good? Sheriff’s in hiding and you supporters know it. But of course the Sheriff, whose an “Amazing Leader” said “if I were on that wall, I would have been the first one in”. Right.
    The offer was 2.5% a few months ago. It became 3% at he negotiating session two weeks ago (same as the other unions already got/ratified).

Unregistered
    He never appealed to the cabinet and said since then he never would ..... said sheriffs never win on those appeals.

my pink pony

Bla Bla Bla

So the results get announced Thursday .... Bell goes all over TV taking about it and demanding the Governor remove Israel, and then, on Friday ....... nothing changes. The Guv keeps Israel in office and we already played the nuclear option and lost (got nothing for it).

Why will Israel offer us any ..... ANY .... raise at the table after that? Why will he care what we want after that? What do we have left after playing that hand? More no confidence votes? We become a joke. Laugh at Marciano and Ricketts all you like, but they knew how to close the deal for their members. PBA and FOP both would do better for us than this dummy. Couldn't do worse.
    Yes, do noting & say noting because it's better? You're afraid of your own shadow get a pair or ask someone to take your balls out of the jar and use them!

Unregistered
    So the results get announced Thursday .... Bell goes all over TV taking about it and demanding the Governor remove Israel, and then, on Friday ....... nothing changes. The Guv keeps Israel in office and we already played the nuclear option and lost (got nothing for it).

Why will Israel offer us any ..... ANY .... raise at the table after that? Why will he care what we want after that? What do we have left after playing that hand? More no confidence votes? We become a joke. Laugh at Marciano and Ricketts all you like, but they knew how to close the deal for their members. PBA and FOP both would do better for us than this dummy. Couldn't do worse.
    Mark Trudel everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12