Vote No Confidence - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Car 2 wakes up and posts on here this morning, wonder what he'll say? Probably blame this on Crazy James.
    Car 2 is probably unaware what is happening but his snitch LP will fill him in.

Unregistered
    Car 2 is probably unaware what is happening but his snitch LP will fill him in.
    Car 2 and Car 8 are here daily. The Sheriff understands spin control very well, and he has his command staff come on here to defend him.

And it distresses them to see Deputies banding together to vote no confidence. Definitely don't want that here.

Unregistered
    Pinellas next? Broward just voted no confidence in their Sheriff.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/26...srael.amp.html

Unregistered
    Pinellas next? Broward just voted no confidence in their Sheriff.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/26...srael.amp.html
    I doubt this would happen here. But, he has fired more deputies than I can remember. He tosses out five to fifteen day suspensions like they mean nothing. And when he fires people he drills them so bad publicly that they’ll be lucky to get a job at Home Depot. And he and his posse are so good at scaring the shit out of people in trouble that many have quit before an ARB to avoid whatever they think is coming. It seems like every time a deputy gets in trouble it’s the worst offense. It’s always duties and responsibilities. Like no other offense exists. They also violate the Police Officers Bill of Rights constantly. Unfortunately the PBA Attorney is in bed with Car 1 and the FOP Attorney is hated by him. It would be nice to see someone who has been truly screwed by him take it to court and win their job, rank or time back. It’s been done before but not under this guy. Car 1 actually thinks he can justify firing anyone if he wants to. This place exists and runs despite him, but he doesn’t think so. This place will be here after him and when his recycled chiefs retire (again). Maybe GS can write another BS book about managing a Narcotics Division (Hahahah, what a joke). DS can go swindle more money out of G4S or maybe from Adams Arms. SJ can go be chief of Kenneth City, if his wife lets him. That’s after BG goes to some higher job at the State or DC. He spends more time there or in DC than here. It would be nice to have a Sheriff that cares about Pinellas and just Pinellas. Not St. Pete, or Tallahassee, or political issues that are State and National level things. It would be nice if he did not publicly trash people on the sergeants and lieutenants list too. That kills morale, if he gave a shit. And there is another place he violates the contract we have that is apparently written on toilet paper. Guess that’s flexible like his policies. At least for him. Everyone else lives or dies by them. Except people he likes. For such a smart guy it’s sad how easily he is impressed by smooth talkers who tell him what he wants to hear. He is surrounded by those people. And no Myclinas, we don’t want you. This isn’t corruption. It’s a toxic command, big time. Too bad Ingold lost his balls when he ran. That would have been awesome.

Unregistered
    I doubt this would happen here. But, he has fired more deputies than I can remember. He tosses out five to fifteen day suspensions like they mean nothing. And when he fires people he drills them so bad publicly that they’ll be lucky to get a job at Home Depot. And he and his posse are so good at scaring the shit out of people in trouble that many have quit before an ARB to avoid whatever they think is coming. It seems like every time a deputy gets in trouble it’s the worst offense. It’s always duties and responsibilities. Like no other offense exists. They also violate the Police Officers Bill of Rights constantly. Unfortunately the PBA Attorney is in bed with Car 1 and the FOP Attorney is hated by him. It would be nice to see someone who has been truly screwed by him take it to court and win their job, rank or time back. It’s been done before but not under this guy. Car 1 actually thinks he can justify firing anyone if he wants to. This place exists and runs despite him, but he doesn’t think so. This place will be here after him and when his recycled chiefs retire (again). Maybe GS can write another BS book about managing a Narcotics Division (Hahahah, what a joke). DS can go swindle more money out of G4S or maybe from Adams Arms. SJ can go be chief of Kenneth City, if his wife lets him. That’s after BG goes to some higher job at the State or DC. He spends more time there or in DC than here. It would be nice to have a Sheriff that cares about Pinellas and just Pinellas. Not St. Pete, or Tallahassee, or political issues that are State and National level things. It would be nice if he did not publicly trash people on the sergeants and lieutenants list too. That kills morale, if he gave a shit. And there is another place he violates the contract we have that is apparently written on toilet paper. Guess that’s flexible like his policies. At least for him. Everyone else lives or dies by them. Except people he likes. For such a smart guy it’s sad how easily he is impressed by smooth talkers who tell him what he wants to hear. He is surrounded by those people. And no Myclinas, we don’t want you. This isn’t corruption. It’s a toxic command, big time. Too bad Ingold lost his balls when he ran. That would have been awesome.
    Great post and we can only hope Rick Scott loses to Bill Nelson so Bob or his wife can't be appointed to shit. FYI Bob acted like he never had received money from Latvala for his campaign the minute Latvala resigned under investigation. I love how Bob intimidated 3 Capts to take demotions in order to avoid an IA.

Unregistered
    This was one of the best descriptions of the pathetic state this agency is in thanks to Bob Gualtieri. Nothing will improve until the cancer is removed and it runs pretty deep. But there is no outside savior on the horizon after BG. Most likely one of the chiefs will become sheriff and he will also protect and promote his cronies. It would be great to see an outsider come in and clean house but the chances of that happening are just wishful thinking. Best thing to do meanwhile is to avoid any contact with the toxic people at the top by keeping a low profile.

Unregistered
    The true cancer are the azzholes who post on sites like this and really show what ignorant self centered jerks they are. Just because you think highly of yourself does not mean the rest of the world does. Look at the other sites of other agencies and you see the same crap about agency leadership. It must all suck across the country because the LEO Affairs keyboard warriors say so. Or maybe its the keyboard warriors who are the losers and pices of shitz who are do nothing whining cry babies who are jealous of those who have actually worked hard and achieved. It’s real easy to come on here and call people names like kiss azz and suck up and being in the family photo and all th either crap. You are the minority and rest of us actually appreciate what leadership is all about and its not giving your sorry azz what you want all the time. BTW there is an easy way not to get disciplined around here and that is to follow the rules. Hard concept I know and a little above your intelligence level but give it try. Maybe Sheriff Nocco Sheriff Chronister Chief Holloway Chief Slaughter and all the other agency heads will hire yo since you are so great but my guess is that you will say they suck too cause that is what you are a negative jealous azz. it is a few of you and you talk to yourselves on this site regularly and that is a fact.

Unregistered
    The true cancer are the azzholes who post on sites like this and really show what ignorant self centered jerks they are. Just because you think highly of yourself does not mean the rest of the world does. Look at the other sites of other agencies and you see the same crap about agency leadership. It must all suck across the country because the LEO Affairs keyboard warriors say so. Or maybe its the keyboard warriors who are the losers and pices of shitz who are do nothing whining cry babies who are jealous of those who have actually worked hard and achieved. It’s real easy to come on here and call people names like kiss azz and suck up and being in the family photo and all th either crap. You are the minority and rest of us actually appreciate what leadership is all about and its not giving your sorry azz what you want all the time. BTW there is an easy way not to get disciplined around here and that is to follow the rules. Hard concept I know and a little above your intelligence level but give it try. Maybe Sheriff Nocco Sheriff Chronister Chief Holloway Chief Slaughter and all the other agency heads will hire yo since you are so great but my guess is that you will say they suck too cause that is what you are a negative jealous azz. it is a few of you and you talk to yourselves on this site regularly and that is a fact.
    This political message was approved by Sheriff Bob Gualtieri and delivered here by one of his boot-licking suck-azz shills.

If Bob Gualtieir is such a great sheriff and person of high morals and character., why all the opposition to a confidence vote by the troops? Because the vast majority of deputies do not have confidence in BG, they do not trust him and do not support him. BG lost the troops a long time ago but his massive arrogant ego and the numerous suck-ups around him do not allow him to comprehend reality.

Unregistered
    This political message was approved by Sheriff Bob Gualtieri and delivered here by one of his boot-licking suck-azz shills.

If Bob Gualtieir is such a great sheriff and person of high morals and character., why all the opposition to a confidence vote by the troops? Because the vast majority of deputies do not have confidence in BG, they do not trust him and do not support him. BG lost the troops a long time ago but his massive arrogant ego and the numerous suck-ups around him do not allow him to comprehend reality.
    That’s your dream! But reality is the absolute majority wholeheartedly support the Sheriff. Go ahead and take your vote. Who says anyone is opposed? You say that. Has the Sheriff said that? No. Again you are hater who lives in his own world.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Azzhole? Ignorant and self centered? Didn’t say anything about how great I thought I was. And you don’t know me or what I have done. You really think the agency workers think your King is so great? How happy are the people on the sergeant and lieutenant list, who studied and passed, that your king ignores them and promotes people who fail to meet the requirements, couldn’t pass it, or never took it? Then your king openly says he doesn’t want to promote those on the list but can’t promote those who can’t get on it. Solution - promote them anyway. That’s great leadership? And when it comes to not getting trouble it’s not as easy as you say. One guaranteed way is to do as little as possible. You never see deputies in trouble for not chasing bad guys, or stopping bad guys, not arresting bad guys or not fighting bad guys. Never. But those who work get made an example. And sometimes all over the news. Two definitions were butt raped after they were cleared for use of force for things alone that would have NEVER got them suspended. I don’t see Nocco destroying his guys, in fact he is well liked. And your king can’t stand him. Nocco only loses people cuz of pay. Slaughter has fairly happy guys too. You don’t see him destroying guys. Holloway inherited a dirty kingdom of politicians, but has good cops.

I guarantee you this, no one from the bottom to lower ranks appreciate the “leadership” you think exists here. Call me stupid all you like, you’re kidding yourself. In fact your attitude is exactly the problem. You expect blind loyalty. Loyalty is earned through respect, not fear. You can’t buy it and can’t scare it into people. But fear and intimidation is what we get. Like I said a vote of no confidence will ever happen here. But a clean sweep of Ass Chiefs up would be awesome.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast