Vote No Confidence - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gov Scott (R) is running for Senate. He has entrusted the Sheriff (R) to handle the Parkland Shooting. Would be VERY awkward if the democrats found out Sheriffs troops had 0 confidence in his leadership.
    No he is not. He ordered FDLE to do an investigation of the incident.

Unregistered
    No he is not. He ordered FDLE to do an investigation of the incident.
    "Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri will chair the commission established through Senate Bill 7026, the Florida Legislature’s comprehensive response to the massacre in Parkland. The commission will include two fathers of slain students appointed by Gov. Rick Scott, and one appointed by House Speaker Richard Corcoran."

"DEMOCRATS, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. WE REALLY DO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN OUR LEADER BOB."
    -"I'm not CAR 2 and I did not approve this message"

Unregistered
    "Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri will chair the commission established through Senate Bill 7026, the Florida Legislature’s comprehensive response to the massacre in Parkland. The commission will include two fathers of slain students appointed by Gov. Rick Scott, and one appointed by House Speaker Richard Corcoran."

"DEMOCRATS, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. WE REALLY DO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN OUR LEADER BOB."
    -"I'm not CAR 2 and I did not approve this message"
    Well it appears they selected a top notch tactical guru to head up the commission. Bob has employed soft on crime tactics such as never use you're SWAT team, no dynamic entries, breech and hold, no pursuits unless as a last resort, knock and have lengthy conversations at the door with a felony suspects etc etc. I'm sure those site surveys and hardening soft targets will be a great suggestion let's not forget collecting mentally challenged people guns.

Unregistered
    Well it appears they selected a top notch tactical guru to head up the commission. Bob has employed soft on crime tactics such as never use you're SWAT team, no dynamic entries, breech and hold, no pursuits unless as a last resort, knock and have lengthy conversations at the door with a felony suspects etc etc. I'm sure those site surveys and hardening soft targets will be a great suggestion let's not forget collecting mentally challenged people guns.
    Pretty much sums up my gripes with Car 1. He’s soft on crime. Other than that I have no gripe with him.

Unregistered
    The FDLE investigation and the commission are two different events for two different purposes. I'll say this, if that Sheirff gets thrown under the bus by this sheriff; that sheriff loses his job... that sheriff gonna make some waves at this sheriff and his motley crew. Crosshairs work both ways.

Unregistered
    Broward Sheriff is about to get steamrolled by his troops with a vote of no confidence. Deputies are voting TODAY!

Unregistered
    Broward Sheriff is about to get steamrolled by his troops with a vote of no confidence. Deputies are voting TODAY!
    They started voting at the end of last week. The voting closes today.

Unregistered
    They started voting at the end of last week. The voting closes today.
    When Car 2 wakes up and posts on here this morning, wonder what he'll say? Probably blame this on Crazy James.

Unregistered
    The sheriff is an elected politician however the deputies' no confidence vote sends a message to the voters that this azz-clown should not be re-elected but rather should be removed from office by the governor.

Unregistered
    The sheriff is an elected politician however the deputies' no confidence vote sends a message to the voters that this azz-clown should not be re-elected but rather should be removed from office by the governor.
    Pinellas PBA is too weak to make this happen. How much are you suckers playing dues? $45 a month now?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast