SAI opens gas investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Yeah it’s completely normal to pay your suppliers gas. Just like we Pay the tow company’s gas when they move our vehicles from pompano to Central or Central to the body shop. Definately a normal part of a supply contract. Just last week I ordered some things from amazon and they charged me shipping plus a fuel cost. Oh wait, fuel costs are normally included within the shipping or distribution portion of a contract and not paid for separate??

And they say we need to do this to expedite the movement of parts? But we have our own supply division and fleet division. . . But yeah I guess we need Napa to personally drive the stuff and it’s so difficult to negotiate shipping prices in a contract it’s easier to just say we’ll give you fuel. Definately an industry norm . . .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not that you are about the truth, but PIO posted the NAPA contract online, and answered all the false claims in the Norman story ........

http://www.sheriff.org/PIO/News/Page...-FREE-GAS.aspx
    Well their spin is noce but contract does not trump law and tax evasion

Unregistered
    Not that you are about the truth, but PIO posted the NAPA contract online, and answered all the false claims in the Norman story ........

http://www.sheriff.org/PIO/News/Page...-FREE-GAS.aspx
    Well their spin is noce but contract does not trump law and tax evasion

Unregistered
    no body has been held accountable yet? they all should be fired it may be too latew3e thought the jail security guard was the problem

Unregistered
    I would worry less about non leos and focus on the cluster F that's BSO. What a bunch of misfit toys from top to bottom. An embarrassment to all that proudly serve in any capacity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12