Arby's free lunches at x19 / where was patrol?

Unregistered

Arby's free lunches at x19 / where was patrol?

Glad to see that Arby's provided 260 free lunches to LCSO. The majority of them were distributed to smiling Gizzi and his clan of overpaid do-nothings. The lunches were supposed to reward those that "worked" during the hurricane, and not reward those that hid during the hurricane. When I look at those pictures on Facebook I don't see a single person from patrol being rewarded. What a sad sad organization.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad to see that Arby's provided 260 free lunches to LCSO. The majority of them were distributed to smiling Gizzi and his clan of overpaid do-nothings. The lunches were supposed to reward those that "worked" during the hurricane, and not reward those that hid during the hurricane. When I look at those pictures on Facebook I don't see a single person from patrol being rewarded. What a sad sad organization.
    I would love to know this guys job title other than ass kisser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Patrol could not take part because they were actually WORKING. We're all afraid of Nazi Gizzi, and we all know who we are. He's got a set of knee pads that are second to none.