Career Redirection
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Career Redirection

You’re new roles, titles and positions don’t change the fact Muppet and Mini are idiots. It also isn’t going to change their fate. It’s like recycle trash and solid waste - it’s all garbage.
    Congrats Edwin...you’ve always impressed, worked hard and been loyal. Well deserved.
    Dale Cuco!

Unregistered
    The scary part is the two new members to command staff.

Unregistered
    Chief School Safety & Compliance Officer 👮🏾along with District School Safety & Compliance Officer 👮

Muppet and Mini sitting in a tree
    Plotting and scheming cuz they’re worried about FOP
    Both of you suck and are a disgrace.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief School Safety & Compliance Officer 👮🏾along with District School Safety & Compliance Officer 👮

Muppet and Mini sitting in a tree
    Plotting and scheming cuz they’re worried about FOP
    Both of you suck and are a disgrace.
    Are those sworn positions or civilians?

Unregistered
    I'm headed out to celebrate, but when I get home, Muppet, I'll put together a poem and rhyme for you and your little lousy friend. It will be a muppet piece or a mini piece...I mean a master piece.

Unregistered
    Muppet & Mini....here’s to you two...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Unregistered
    Are those sworn positions or civilians?

It’s still a law enforcement capacity so yes.....

Unregistered
    It’s still a law enforcement capacity so yes.....
    Well it’s a shame that after all these azzholes DIDNT do for us they are still allowed to still carry our badge, wear our uniform and represent us. We need a clean cut from these clowns! Not a friggin detachment!

Unregistered
    They would have to report to someone in the police department to be sworn. Its part of accreditation. If they want to be sworn there has to be a chain of command that leads to Chief Lopez. They have no police radio, no police ID, no unit numbers, no badge, no uniforms.

They just got some pretend jobs that will make them feel better about being bounced.

Unregistered
    Will likely report under School Operations. It’s a page out of the old book, like another former old school board jerkoff that worked here - a pal of Muppet who left and went to another school system.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast