City Manager Overturns Ortiz social media suspension. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    He is playing all of us with the lawsuit. That’s why his doing what ever he wants . Let’s see now that Major Perez is retiring next month who are they going to promote.

Unregistered
    So did ortiz get ROD or not? If not why not?

Unregistered

Cool

Do not worry my fellow brothers in blue... little does ortiz know is. He thinks I am his friend, in all honesty, I am just his shadow picking up intelligence of his illicit illegal activities.

Unregistered
    Ortiz was baker acted yesterday evening.
    Case# 180423-15379 do not look up on CAD because it’ll be traced. Must be requested by public records request. He was transported to mercy hospital.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting, Why haven't you? You've made so many claims as your #1 at so many department's to be the chief. Yet, here your still trolling leoaffairs.. Let's be real here, CPD never heard of you. LAPD selection process never heard of you. Man, your so messed up in the head El Portal or even Sweetwater wouldn't consider you.. I know, I know you let others have to be owed favors. That, or your running around the South China sea. Listen, very carefully (or read) Say no to drugs! Is it possible that for your whole career here. You had your head up the azz of any staff member that would give you a smile or hello, cut of the O2 to you brain? Ron, fat cells can get replaced. Not brain cells, once they are gone, they are gone. I was reading a couple of older posts and you are the jester of M.P.D. the class clown. Damn, you have the life, police impersonator, cook, comic, dreamer but nothing can replace the all around douche. You forced retirement, has made you become. Come fall of 2018, I'm out of here too. BIG SMILE everyone. Pity party maybe?? So, please tell us the, 14 chief's you made? Oh, and the 18 staff members you made also. NAMES, SpongeBob NAMES.

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues. LET'S DANCE!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Ortiz was baker acted yesterday evening.
    Case# 180423-15379 do not look up on CAD because it’ll be traced. Must be requested by public records request. He was transported to mercy hospital.
    It’s sad that they would attack him when he’s being held against his will

Unregistered
    Not true. All it’s fake as a cover up for the lack of discipline.

Unregistered
    Does anyone have a room number

Unregistered
    When I get back from NK , you and I will dance. Dustbowl or sauna?
    Shove it up your ass for a change!

Unregistered
    He was told he either checks in voluntarily or they were going to terminate him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast