The legacy of Dan

Unregistered

The legacy of Dan

What will the legacy of Dan the self absorbed man be? A. Inconsistent discipline, and very heavy handed discipline when hypocrisy was in full swing. B. HOLDS A GRUDGE (see : narcasistic personality disorder side effects) C. Turned a career into just a job in under three years , a world record. D. Made the most sought after police job in the area look as bad as Hialeah and everyone wants to leave even though the money is fair. I love Dan he is the smartest chief we ever had , just ask him.he will tell you. Just like the last outside hire chief Huber......... a disaster the city became. Mayor Levine you suck .

Unregistered
    From Family to Factory worker the untold story of the MBPD rank and file by P.E.R.F. press

Unregistered
    He brought us drive by’s, drug wars and prostitution to Ocean Drive.

He hammered some for BS but allowed a thief to come back and wear the a tarnished badge.

He told us to tell people that’s were about to be mowed down to, “just yell for them to get out of the way”

He changed the Taser policy that would benefit the plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the City. He did this without running by his boss or legal.

He is an embarasement and disliked by his fellow Chiefs.

He said, “ that if the chief that you want is one that wants arrests, I’m not your Chief”

He was never the right fit and a HORRIBLE choice by Phil Levine. The only reason he hasn’t been shown the door is because it would reflect as a failure by Levine.

Wayne Jones will be the next Chief. And it won’t be a minute too soon.

Unregistered

Tax payer wants to know Is this real?

Is this real?, We now have drive dealing motorcycle gangs operating and dealing drugs at some place called voodoo lounge? I just heard an entire motorcycle gang dealing drugs on Ocean drive was discovered. HALF A DOZEN motorcycle narcotics traffickers arrested?? On ocean drive? HOLY MOSES I don't know if this was Friday night or Saturday night , it was this weekend , I had my niece on Ocean drive this weekend.

Unregistered
    Hi Tax Payer. Why would that surprise you? Your own commissioner Gonzalez said we are a city of residents who smoke marijuana. Where do you expect these “law abiding” residents to obtain an otherwise illegal substance? What did you think was going to happen when our hands were tied related to enforcing a controlled substance? It isnt called a gateway drug for no reason. It’s what we call a slippery slope. Par for the course.

Unregistered
    MBPD overpaid zoo security guard

Unregistered
    His legacy will be Chief Phil Pulaski.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His legacy will be Chief Phil Pulaski.
    Yeah with his Pending Law Suits from his last Dept he fled from ..

Also what about Pulaski Not Qualifying at the Range this past week ?

Dan sent a Command Staff member to the Range to get the Instructor to 'Sign Off' on Pulaski Passing when in Fact He failed.. !! How he remains here is mind boggling. FDLE needs to subpoena every officer that witnessed Pulaski failing .. how they can pass this guy without him actually passing is SO DANGEROUS add the pending Law Suit from the other Dept and all the other Recruits that tried getting here but were turned down due to a Law Suit Pending.. I hope every potential person that was turned down for Hire Sues this City.. !!!

Unregistered
    PH was a “non certified” Chief. Remember he was caught CHEATING along with his friends? But I’m sure you knew that. Lawsuits? Listen carefully. He has something no other Command Staff member has, LEADERSHIP!!!

Unregistered

Wasted energy

With all the talk of law suits on the forum you would think cops are either lawyers or making huge strides in case law. Unfortunately it is all talk and keyboard commando nonsense. The only people that are on here are the officers, the rest of the ranks don’t give two craps about what anyone thinks. The paychecks and pension are what the bosses are looking at.....if the worker bees want to make a change stop producing honey! The problem with that is there are a bunch of idiots that will try to be the poster boys....and eventually those guys will be your boss. Make a great living, go home to your family and enjoy you pension when that time comes....this is what you should be focused on, not if some idiot that doesn’t work the street qualified!