Unregistered

Danggggggg

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    #mesoscared
    #yoursotuff
    #yourtheproblemwiththisdistrict
    #pantsdownrollercoasteraremyfavoritr
    #thatsagreatqoute

I don’t even work in this district and this thread is on fire. BTW, dude you are out of comebacks. Give it up bro, go cry in your trailer closet.

Folks guy needs to step in on this one.

Unregistered

One more thing

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2912176]#youguysareonfire
    I swear this J.Adkins thread keeps me sane. I would probably tell him everything to his face but two reasons I won’t. One is his breath smells like poodle sh**, and I prefer not to carry a headache all day afterwards. And two is the fact that I don’t want to lose my job over him. He seriously is not worth it. So mean while I will jump on the bandwagon with everyone else that dislikes this guy. When one or two people dislike someone, it’s usually their problem or issues in life. When everyone in the District dislikes someone except one or two people, it’s the Trooper himself that is a piece of garbage. Adkins buddy ol pal, you are much disliked around here. So get out from under Ron’s desk and screw your head on straight or continue to be hated. Oh and stop letting drunk drivers off da hook. That’s important as well.

Joe, in regards to your FB post about living in a trailer....i don’t f*cking care

#doublewidetrailertrash

#mynameisjoeandigladiliveinatrailer

#letdrunksgomakeamericagreatagain

Unregistered

Time is running out

All I can say is time is running out before I go to every news outlet and the Governor in Florida over this guy. I’m really starting to lose my patience with the Highway Patrol and their discipline process with this officer. I clearly told this guy the night I was crashed into that the driver was dog ass drunk and nothing came about it. I understand that I’m not trained or qualified to identify a drunk driver but come the hell on. It doesn’t take a police officer to know a drunk. I have been following this thread closely and assure you that the Highway Patrol will give me answers and results very soon. I even visited Mr Kelly at the county lock up and he make comments to me and my wife that he was very sorry and that he was very intoxicated when he rammed my vehicle. I’m not even upset with him anymore. He obviously has a serious drinking problem. I’m upset with the police that handled this and the fact that if officer Adkins let this drunk go how many others has he let go.

Clocks Ticking

Unregistered

Slacker

All I can say is time is running out before I go to every news outlet and the Governor in Florida over this guy. I’m really starting to lose my patience with the Highway Patrol and their discipline process with this officer. I clearly told this guy the night I was crashed into that the driver was dog ass drunk and nothing came about it. I understand that I’m not trained or qualified to identify a drunk driver but come the hell on. It doesn’t take a police officer to know a drunk. I have been following this thread closely and assure you that the Highway Patrol will give me answers and results very soon. I even visited Mr Kelly at the county lock up and he make comments to me and my wife that he was very sorry and that he was very intoxicated when he rammed my vehicle. I’m not even upset with him anymore. He obviously has a serious drinking problem. I’m upset with the police that handled this and the fact that if officer Adkins let this drunk go how many others has he let go.

Clocks Ticking
    Joe is notorious for doing everything possible to get out of working wrecks or anything that requires time and effort. He has been that way since he came on the patrol. Just deal with it guys and girls because upper management will do nothing. His supervisor will always take up for him and cover his screw ups. I have seen it many many many times. And the worst part is Joe bad mouths his SGT on a regular basis. Honestly I think they are both made for each other. Sheriff Livingston (lol) and SWAT Team Joe (lol) do what they want when they want. Learn to deal with it like the rest of us have and ignore them both. Easy fix.

Unregistered

Joe/Ron/Vic

I wrote those three off years ago. Nothing but back stabbing, snitching, crybabies that will snuff crashes off on everyone that is not in their little circle. And Joe and his trailer park Facebook post from last year. LMAO. Get a life guy. The best thing that could happen to okaloosa county is for all three to leave. Joe and Vic are 1300 id numbers but both act like they are in the 200’s. Hell there are 1700 id guys smarter than you two put together.

Unregistered

Joe vs DUI checkpoint

So no crap there I was. At the DUI checkpoint watching this idiot walk around like he is God’s gift to the patrol. ****y pos thinks he knows it all. Why does he still work here and why hasn’t Warden disciplined Adkins for his snaffu in Santa Rosa County??? Troopers get in trouble for not turning in gas receipts each month but this guy lets drunks drive home and gets nothing. Seriously!@!

Unregistered

DUI Checkpoint

So no crap there I was. At the DUI checkpoint watching this idiot walk around like he is God’s gift to the patrol. ****y pos thinks he knows it all. Why does he still work here and why hasn’t Warden disciplined Adkins for his snaffu in Santa Rosa County??? Troopers get in trouble for not turning in gas receipts each month but this guy lets drunks drive home and gets nothing. Seriously!@!
    He probably let every damn drunk drive on through the check point....or gave them a ride home. He’s so far up little Ronnie’s a** all you can see are feet hanging out. I don’t know how he can still show his face knowing that everyone thinks he is the biggest pos on this planet

Unregistered

Give it up fellas

Guy if you really think the administration is going to discipline this goat humper you are seriously mistaken. The brass is too worried about who forgot to flush the toilet at the station than reprimanded a Trooper who contributed to two fatalities. If you haven’t learned by now, Joe will always skate because his supervisor will lie, cheat, and steal for him. He is another one of those guys that gets away with everything. I think he is training a new guy now and that’s dangerous as hell. Remember this is the same guy that said, and I quote “If D. Nobles ever becomes an FTO I will resign from the FTO program”. Sooooooooooo what happened Joey? Last I checked Nobles is FTOing it up!!!! Your an idiot guy. You really are.

Unregistered
    Don't worry he'll be CVE before it's over with.

Unregistered

Joe

Don't worry he'll be CVE before it's over with.
    Funny thing is I was at a meeting last Tuesday and several CMV guys were in there trash talking Joe. They don’t want him and the patrol side does not want him either. Maybe Santa Rosa will take him on their DUI squad. Lolololol. I see mall cop in this guys near future.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast