Joe Adkins Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey Poster

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907226]Welcome back from vacation TB or TN. You mad Joe is ahead of you on the transfer list?

Let’s get this straight you coward. I’m the original poster from CVE who was working the same day as you when you checked on so get your f*cken people right.

PS Please stay a trooper Joe. We don’t want you.

Unregistered

This is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome back from vacation TB or TN. You mad Joe is ahead of you on the transfer list?

Leo affairs has been quiet without you.
    If someone wants to take leave let them take leave. If someone wants to transfer, I don’t blame them.

Unregistered

See ya Pedro

You know Adkins I always heard that “Humble Pie” is best served warm. Let me know how that pie taste in a couple weeks. Trust me when I say your pretty much finished at FHP. Not my words but words from the States Attorneys Office seeing I just walked out of there this morning. And to be honest, losing your job is the least of your worries at this point. SMDH

Unregistered

Guy is a tool

I chuckled when reading this post about J.Adkins. Mostly because it’s all true. He is a straight tool bag. He will snitch on you like the snatch he is. I have sat around the camp fire with him and listened to him tell people’s personal business to everyone. All I can say is DO NOT TRUST him. And I heard him tell an officer last week that he would never let a drunk off the hook. That is garbage. I worked a call in Walton County a while back with this guy and he one hundred percent let a drunk go because he had to get home early for a family related incident. When I offered to arrest this drunk driver in question his reply was it was a medical issue and the driver had a ride coming. Total bs. I was there people. He needs to go to DOT because none of us want him on the patrol. Oh yes and please do not work his midnights because he will screw you back later and tell you to kick rocks when asked to return the favor.

#thisguysucksscrotums

Unregistered

Douche Canoe

Don’t worry a**kissing Joe. Stay at the station with your head buried in Rons butt while I run around and catch all of your crashes. Seriously supervisors!!! Like what is wrong with you guys. Why do you continue to let this dirtbag get away with crap like this. This loser has been on an arrest all evening while good Troopers work everything in two counties. We are seriously sick and tired of his bs, and even more sick and tired of the piss poor leadership in Pensacola district. Why the hell do you complain when guys leave this district when you could help keep them if you would just lead from the front and not from the rear. Well the old saying goes, there are leaders and there are managers. News flash...... You suck at both!!! Joe please go to CVE as nobody around here gives a damn about you anymore (and never really did), and SGTs please retire already as most of you are dead wait stealing air from good people. And local news outlets, please air Trooper Adkins and his handling of the drunk driver that led to two fatalities last month. This guy has seriously gotten out of hand. Impeach his SGT as well for allowing him to be a piece of s*** in life and on the patrol.

#swatteamjoelol
    #hissgtistobusytryingtopickuphoes

Unregistered

Blame his sgt guys and girls

Don’t worry a**kissing Joe. Stay at the station with your head buried in Rons butt while I run around and catch all of your crashes. Seriously supervisors!!! Like what is wrong with you guys. Why do you continue to let this dirtbag get away with crap like this. This loser has been on an arrest all evening while good Troopers work everything in two counties. We are seriously sick and tired of his bs, and even more sick and tired of the piss poor leadership in Pensacola district. Why the hell do you complain when guys leave this district when you could help keep them if you would just lead from the front and not from the rear. Well the old saying goes, there are leaders and there are managers. News flash...... You suck at both!!! Joe please go to CVE as nobody around here gives a damn about you anymore (and never really did), and SGTs please retire already as most of you are dead wait stealing air from good people. And local news outlets, please air Trooper Adkins and his handling of the drunk driver that led to two fatalities last month. This guy has seriously gotten out of hand. Impeach his SGT as well for allowing him to be a piece of s*** in life and on the patrol.

#swatteamjoelol
    Remember everyone Joe Adkins is like a toddler. He will do anything he can get away with as long as daddy lets him. And until daddy Ron puts a stop to this guy, nothing will ever be fixed. But then on another note it is hard for his sgt to correct him when the sgt is clueless himself. Ron won’t even answer his radio or cell when called unless it is the cpt calling to run run run Ron as fast as you can to Pensacola. What needs to happen is move Adkins to Davis squad like now. Davis will not put up with his shenanigans and run this trouble maker off within days.

Unregistered

#swatteamjoelol
    #sayittohisface
    #youscared

Unregistered

Just another day in this district

#sayittohisface
    #youscared
    ....I don’t know who this clown is but you ain’t shit. You probably go to Joes house every night and get down on your knees and take it like your mom did.

#youaintshit
    #keepsuckingjoeoff
    #VicRonJoe
    #yourpeckersmallbro?

Unregistered

Hahaha

....I don’t know who this clown is but you ain’t shit. You probably go to Joes house every night and get down on your knees and take it like your mom did.

#youaintshit
    #keepsuckingjoeoff
    #VicRonJoe
    #yourpeckersmallbro?
    #youguysareonfire
    I swear this J.Adkins thread keeps me sane. I would probably tell him everything to his face but two reasons I won’t. One is his breath smells like poodle sh**, and I prefer not to carry a headache all day afterwards. And two is the fact that I don’t want to lose my job over him. He seriously is not worth it. So mean while I will jump on the bandwagon with everyone else that dislikes this guy. When one or two people dislike someone, it’s usually their problem or issues in life. When everyone in the District dislikes someone except one or two people, it’s the Trooper himself that is a piece of garbage. Adkins buddy ol pal, you are much disliked around here. So get out from under Ron’s desk and screw your head on straight or continue to be hated. Oh and stop letting drunk drivers off da hook. That’s important as well. Thanks, love ya, mean it!!!

#lookeveroneitakepicturesofmyfoodandpostitonfacebo oklikea16yearoldgirl

#imealprepp

#mymusclesaresmallandegoishuge

Unregistered

#youaintshit
    #keepsuckingjoeoff
    #VicRonJoe
    #yourpeckersmallbro?
    #mesoscared
    #yoursotuff
    #yourtheproblemwiththisdistrict
    #pantsdownrollercoasteraremyfavoritr
    #thatsagreatqoute

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast