Joe Adkins Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Man up or shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hell I don’t understand why everyone is so upset at Joe. He is not guilty of anything that B. Ward hasn’t been doing for the past 3 years. That guy has let more drunks go than the local bar. Less not forget the time the Captain made him go back and make DUI charges weeks after and incident happened. Santa Rosa x49 have mentioned him a few times about letting drunks go and taking them home instead of taking them to jail. So everyone needs to lay off of Joe and cut him some slack here. That is all!
    I normally do not go to these types of sites or bad mouth other LEO’s. If I have a problem with someone, I MAN UP and go talk to them.
    Get your facts straight, I have NEVER let a drunk go and I NEVER will. If I can place that person behind the wheel of the vehicle at the time of the crash and that person is drunk, they are going to jail!
    Now I noticed that you did not attach your name to your post when calling me out. I’m not a coward like that. So if you have a problem with me, come talk to me about and we will sort it out. The deputies that have worked around me all know I have no issues with arresting a drunk, as I thought my fellow Troopers did as well.
    It is obvious you are a Trooper and I know you should be able to get ahold of my phone number if you don’t already have it. So the ball is in your court, if you have the balls to talk to me about it.
    No I really don’t have much knowledge on what is going on with Joe, but then again it is none of my business, so I won’t interject and opinion based on misinformation as you like to do. I don’t have any issues with him and I talk to him on a regular basis when we are on duty.

B.Ward

Unregistered

Man up and get your shit straight

Hell I don’t understand why everyone is so upset at Joe. He is not guilty of anything that B. Ward hasn’t been doing for the past 3 years. That guy has let more drunks go than the local bar. Less not forget the time the Captain made him go back and make DUI charges weeks after and incident happened. Santa Rosa x49 have mentioned him a few times about letting drunks go and taking them home instead of taking them to jail. So everyone needs to lay off of Joe and cut him some slack here. That is all!

Now I normally don’t post on these types of sites, but I was made aware by someone I trust of your ignorance but using my name on this site!
    You need to check your facts or slap the dumbass who is giving you false information.
    First & foremost, I have NEVER let a drunk go, and I never would. If I can place the person behind the wheel at the time of the crash & can prove they were drunk, that person will ALWAYS goes to jail! If the person refuses FST’s, they go to jail!
    Second, the Captain has NEVER made me go back and charge someone with DUI, so I have no idea what you are talking about there!
    The deputies that know me and have worked with me KNOW that I have no problem arresting a drunk and I do this regularly. I sounds like you are a Trooper, so if that is the case, you know how to get ahold of me and should get your information correct before spouting bold face lies.
    You notice how I’m writing this there is no question who I am? I will even sign it at the bottom so there is no confusion. You on the other hand don’t even have the balls to sign your post or come talk to me about it if you have a problem with me. Everyone who knows me, KNOWS that I have no problem going to talk to someone I have an issue with. Unlike you, I’m not afraid of confrontation. So if you have a issue with me, come talk to me face to face or call me, and I’ll set your record straight with no hesitation!
    Now about Joe! I don’t have any issues with Joe and I talk to him regularly when we are in duty! If I’ve had any issues with him in the past, I go directly to him about it and don't ***** foot around it. Now I’m not sure about what is currently going on with him and I don’t know all the facts, but then again it is none of my ****ing business!
    With all that being said, if you actually have some balls, come talk to me and I’ll clear up your misinformation! I have the moral fortitude to admit when I’m wrong and apologize to someone if that is the case! How about you?

B. Ward

Unregistered
    I like BW and he is a hard worker. You may have pissed him off and he won’t ever do sh*t for you but don’t go throwing names out there you f*ck face.

Unregistered

I agree

I like BW and he is a hard worker. You may have pissed him off and he won’t ever do sh*t for you but don’t go throwing names out there you f*ck face.
    I agree with this guy. Ward is a great guy and great friend. Funny how you talk about him letting drunks go but I have personally seen Ward arrest several drunks. Hell he has taken a few for me because he knew I was getting off work soon, and he had several hours left to work. The guy even takes people to jail for a suspended license where most every other Trooper gives them a non-criminal citation or NTA. I just witnessed Ward take a drunk to jail in the McDonalds parking lot in Navarre just last week. He didn’t think twice about it either. It’s clearly obvious that whoever started this post is trying to divert the heat rounds off of themselves and shift the focus to someone else. How about this. Man up, admit you f’ed up, and take your punishment like a man. Bottom line is that you were a dud at the Sheriffs Department and that is why you were canned from there. Now your a dud here at FHP. Listen pal nobody likes a dud. Honestly if I was you, I would start applying at the mall for the lead security position they have coming up next week. Because when FHP, and the family of that crash you had ties to gets finished with you, you probably won’t even be able to work at Sea World scooping up porpoise poo.

Unregistered

I like BW, one of the best troopers we have

BW has taken several calls for me and has even worked a DUI for me so who ever says he doesn’t work calls is missing half of their brain. Go eat your hand issued glock.

Unregistered

Re

I agree with this guy. Ward is a great guy and great friend. Funny how you talk about him letting drunks go but I have personally seen Ward arrest several drunks. Hell he has taken a few for me because he knew I was getting off work soon, and he had several hours left to work. The guy even takes people to jail for a suspended license where most every other Trooper gives them a non-criminal citation or NTA. I just witnessed Ward take a drunk to jail in the McDonalds parking lot in Navarre just last week. He didn’t think twice about it either. It’s clearly obvious that whoever started this post is trying to divert the heat rounds off of themselves and shift the focus to someone else. How about this. Man up, admit you f’ed up, and take your punishment like a man. Bottom line is that you were a dud at the Sheriffs Department and that is why you were canned from there. Now your a dud here at FHP. Listen pal nobody likes a dud. Honestly if I was you, I would start applying at the mall for the lead security position they have coming up next week. Because when FHP, and the family of that crash you had ties to gets finished with you, you probably won’t even be able to work at Sea World scooping up porpoise poo.
    Heard Joe check on for Soar the other day. I thought “your going to need that extra pay before you get cut buddy.”

Unregistered
    I think you should do a public records request like I did on 5/14/18. According to the police report; *** wrote up 2 separate police reports involving the same driver within an hour time lapse. I know this because I was a victim in 1 of the wrecks. The Sheriff on the call even told me the driver was drunk off his a**. I didn’t quite understand why the Trooper did not take this guy to jail but I can promise you my attorney will soon find out enough. I really support each and every police officer out risking their lives for the community but when an officer lets drunk drivers go home but will write a speeding ticket for 5 over the limit I have a big problem. I am currently working with the deceased family members attorney to get some answers. I think the Florida State Patrol owes us some answers. Now if you still are not convinced this officer did any wrong go to Santa Rosa County and do a public records request for Florida Highway Patrol case number. It’s worth paying for these police reports. You will also see me as the victim. So if you have any questions about this post please feel free to contact me. My full name address and phone number is on the report. All public records.
    While I appreciate your point, Florida law doesn't let officers write speeding tickets for 5 over. It says so in the law.

It almost sounds like this is related to a fatal crash (but I'm not sure). While not taking a position one way or the other, you should know that an arrest of a DUI suspect the day of the crash (which starts the clock for speedy trial constitutional protections) could jeopardize the charges because of the long wait times to process toxicology and other evidence needed for the conviction. I think those situations are usually in consultation (from the scene) with the prosecutors office, because each case and circumstance is different.

To make solid charges they can swear to in good consciousness that are going to stick, crash investigators are faced with the uphill battle of overcoming Florida's Crash Privilege and corpus delicti doctrine. (Examples and explanation only; not for endorsement). Both of these issues are often contested in DUI cases and you should have your ducks in a row.

They may not even know what it is legally called. But they know they have to be able to prove their case legally.

The point is, as much as you may be right, there could be some reasonable explanations too (without trying to trash someone on a public board).

Unregistered

Re

Even the drunk guys wife thought the trooper should haven taken his butt to jail, not drop him off at home.

Unregistered
    Even the drunk guys wife thought the trooper should haven taken his butt to jail, not drop him off at home.
    Welcome back from vacation TB or TN. You mad Joe is ahead of you on the transfer list?

Leo affairs has been quiet without you.

Unregistered

Joe Joe Joe

Welcome back from vacation TB or TN. You mad Joe is ahead of you on the transfer list?

Leo affairs has been quiet without you.
    Look sweetheart nobody is threatened by your mouth. You are seriously the worst excuse for a peace officer I have ever been around and you are fake as a gold necklace from Massachusetts Street. If you only had a clue about how many of your fellow Troopers disliked you, bad mouthed you, and went out of their way to ignore you, you would be shocked. Maybe if your head wasn’t so far up Ronnie Poos a** you would see it. I mean they don’t call you A** Kissing Adkins for nuffin. For the love of God please go to CVE. At least over there you will probably not have to deal with a drunk driver. Everyone, and I mean everyone knows your actions are what contributed to the double fatality last month. Everyone from the Troopers you work with, to the Deputies, State Attorney, and Bob Johnson. When you lay your pretty little head down at night, I seriously hope you can sleep. Maybe you could go back to Okaloosa County and run the SWAT Team. Lol. SWAT Team. You were on the SWAT Team about as long as I was Queen for a day in England. But you twinkles, I don’t blame you for everything. I hold your supervisor to blame for allowing you to talk and act the way you do. Now if you keep running your suck on here, I have a feeling that someone may expose your incident to someone that may actually care and listen. Have a good one.

Signed, Everyone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast