Joe Adkins Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Joe Adkins Thread

I removed the thread about Trooper Joe Adkins. It was a bunch of slams against the trooper. Five of the seven posts were all by one poster who obviously has a problem with this trooper.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I removed the thread about Trooper Joe Adkins. It was a bunch of slams against the trooper. Five of the seven posts were all by one poster who obviously has a problem with this trooper.

Mod 1
    I was hoping to get a date and time. I'll be looking into it myself.

Unregistered

Mod 1

It's the same S20 in most of these posts. He's phishing hoping someone will dump some trash on these various troopers so he can run to the press with it. Look at all these topics ref: "Sgt So and So" Or "Troop E Lt..." It's all the same clown hoping some coworkers or ex-coworkers will spill something useful for this guy's smear campaign.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's the same S20 in most of these posts. He's phishing hoping someone will dump some trash on these various troopers so he can run to the press with it. Look at all these topics ref: "Sgt So and So" Or "Troop E Lt..." It's all the same clown hoping some coworkers or ex-coworkers will spill something useful for this guy's smear campaign.
    Speculation. If you aren't a mod, you do not have access to people's IP's in order to make those connections. I'm sure the FBI has a place for you since you have an internet forensic linguists degree.

Unregistered
    Speculation. If you aren't a mod, you do not have access to people's IP's in order to make those connections. I'm sure the FBI has a place for you since you have an internet forensic linguists degree.

That hurt you, did it?

Unregistered

Your so full of it

Mod 1
    Come the hell on Mr. Moderator. You are so damn full of it. You apparently are here to pick and choose who gets bashed and doesn’t on LEO Affairs. Just when I thought I had an ounce of respect or give a damn about your website, you go whining about someone talking too much smack about another Trooper. But it’s ok to let a thread about Trooper Tim Hendrick or Pensacola District go on and on for weeks. If you actually looked at either of those threads, you would clearly see that the same person was posting over and over again. I actually saw the post about Joe Adkins before it had time to be removed, and I could not agree more with whoever wrote it. That guy is a waste of air!!! Need I say more? At least Hendrick knows he is an a**hole and will admit to it, doesn’t hide it, and is kinda proud of it. Joe is a snake in the grass, and is undoubtedly the dumbest somb**** on the road. And getting rid of him and his boyfriend Victor is the best for FHP. Trust me, Joe was my FTO for Phase I and final phase. All he did was whine about dumb stuff, and message old girlfriends while I worked crashes. He is an idiot. And no he was not on the SWAT team at the Sheriffs Department. I know his old boss personally. Now if you want to keep people viewing and posting on your beloved website, stop picking and choosing what gets posted. Be a man and let it all go through as long as nobody is getting threatened. Let everyone say their peace about “Worthless Adkins” and let him go prep his meals, and post pictures of it on Facebook. I mean, that’s what most teenage girls do right.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Come the hell on Mr. Moderator. You are so damn full of it. You apparently are here to pick and choose who gets bashed and doesn’t on LEO Affairs. Just when I thought I had an ounce of respect or give a damn about your website, you go whining about someone talking too much smack about another Trooper. But it’s ok to let a thread about Trooper Tim Hendrick or Pensacola District go on and on for weeks. If you actually looked at either of those threads, you would clearly see that the same person was posting over and over again. I actually saw the post about Joe Adkins before it had time to be removed, and I could not agree more with whoever wrote it. That guy is a waste of air!!! Need I say more? At least Hendrick knows he is an a**hole and will admit to it, doesn’t hide it, and is kinda proud of it. Joe is a snake in the grass, and is undoubtedly the dumbest somb**** on the road. And getting rid of him and his boyfriend Victor is the best for FHP. Trust me, Joe was my FTO for Phase I and final phase. All he did was whine about dumb stuff, and message old girlfriends while I worked crashes. He is an idiot. And no he was not on the SWAT team at the Sheriffs Department. I know his old boss personally. Now if you want to keep people viewing and posting on your beloved website, stop picking and choosing what gets posted. Be a man and let it all go through as long as nobody is getting threatened. Let everyone say their peace about “Worthless Adkins” and let him go prep his meals, and post pictures of it on Facebook. I mean, that’s what most teenage girls do right.
    Yeah you got me. I pick and choose people that I don't know to delete threads about and let threads stay about others that I don't know. To tell you a secret, I flip a coin to decide which ones stay and which ones go.

Now, if you don't know, that was sarcasm.

I don't know very many Troopers who work now for FHP these days, if any. All the ones that worked back when I worked for a PD before I retired, would be retired by now also. I can think of maybe one, that might still be working, but I haven't had any contact with him in probably 20 years or more.

Now with that said, for the most part the only posts that I review are those that are reported PROPERLY as per the guidelines listed at http://www.leoaffairs.com/%20abuse-and-violations/. When posts are reported there, the board moderators, staff moderators, or admin will then review the posts. I try to review as many of them as I can. I oversee over 500 message boards and all of the moderators for those boards. I don't have time to go through and read all of the posts and threads that are out there. I also don't have time to go searching for threads or posts that people mention in an email or another post or thread. I

If you think that there are other threads on this board that violate the Terms of Use, please report them properly. If you honestly think that the same poster is posting most of the comments on a thread, report this in the comment section of the report and I will look into it, as I am the only one who can see the IP addresses.

If you have any questions or other concerns, feel free to post them or email me.

Mod 1
    Last edited by MOD 1; 04-29-2018 at 11:50 PM.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

The truth about Adkins

All Adkins does is complain and he never has to work midnights. He always comes up with sorry excuses and says nasty things about everyone. I’ve been on the patrol a long while now and he is by far the biggest pile of crap we picked up from the SO. Everyone can tell you how crappy of a co worker he is. This guy is a complete boner kill. I’ve never met anyone as miserable and negative as him. It disgusts me to have to breath the same air as him. Joe, do us all a favor and go to CVE. You can be their problem, not ours.

Unregistered
    All Adkins does is complain and he never has to work midnights. He always comes up with sorry excuses and says nasty things about everyone. I’ve been on the patrol a long while now and he is by far the biggest pile of crap we picked up from the SO. Everyone can tell you how crappy of a co worker he is. This guy is a complete boner kill. I’ve never met anyone as miserable and negative as him. It disgusts me to have to breath the same air as him. Joe, do us all a favor and go to CVE. You can be their problem, not ours.
    Thank you ! Your opinion has truly made this site much better !!!

Unregistered

RE

Thank you ! Your opinion has truly made this site much better !!!
    Is the little baby upset? Joe, maybe you need to take a break and go suck on Ron Livingston’s nipple. While he is chewing his tobacco he can be spitting it into your mouth so you quit complaining. You complain about everyone else but we all know that your the biggest pile of crap in FHP’s existence. All you do is wine and cry about everything. You think so highly of yourself and all you are is just a ratchet old man.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast