What’s missing?

Unregistered

What’s missing?

It’s funny, the couple of suckazzes that post on here in support of Israel don’t list any accomplishments, or reasons that they support him.

This site is full of the corrupt incompetent things that Israel has done. They are never refuted nor are any specific good things ever offered in support of Israel by his so called supporters.

That speaks volumes.

Everyone that comes to this site can see what’s going on. The desperation of the Israel meal ticket recipients that are afraid of losing their undeserved pay and privileges and can’t even offer any redeeming qualities that this Sheriff possesses.

Well the Governor sees the same things that everyone else sees. Israel is done and it can’t come soon enough.

Unregistered
    Lazy Marciano and corrupt PBA Lahiff don’t stop spreading lies.
    They just want to look out for themselves.
    Do not represent the majority of us.
    VOTE NO CONFIDENCE

Unregistered
    Forget those loosers and VOTE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny, the couple of suckazzes that post on here in support of Israel don’t list any accomplishments, or reasons that they support him.

This site is full of the corrupt incompetent things that Israel has done. They are never refuted nor are any specific good things ever offered in support of Israel by his so called supporters.

That speaks volumes.

Everyone that comes to this site can see what’s going on. The desperation of the Israel meal ticket recipients that are afraid of losing their undeserved pay and privileges and can’t even offer any redeeming qualities that this Sheriff possesses.

Well the Governor sees the same things that everyone else sees. Israel is done and it can’t come soon enough.
    Ok let me try to name some of the good things: Turkey giveaways, the Promises Program, the Administration get out of jail free card, NAPA duty free fuel giveaway, intimidation tactics, legal money laundering for the county by giving millions back at the end of the year instead of doing right by the employees (all employees) except administration they're always taken care of, and the former FLPD friends and family second retirement program. Sorry if I missed any other accomplishments.

Unregistered
    Let’s hear about Israel’s accomplishments at BSO. I’d like to know how he made it a better agency.

I’m tired of hearing all of the bad things that Israel’s responsible for, aren’t you Guys?