applicants 2018 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: applicants 2018

Unregistered
    If you are a female, especially a cute one, you won't have a problem sailing through the process. Even if you fail a mod in the academy, you will pass. Females will pick up a "godfather" from among the staff in a quick way. Want to go somewhere special in the department? Just use your feminine charms. It's done. Want to have nights, weekends off? No problem! Cute females learn very quickly that all it takes is a little of what they possess between their legs and they got their way.

Meanwhile, you boys keep talking about orientations, psychs and all that silly sh!t. Only one out of twenty-one here is going to make it anyway. You don't stand a chance!

Unregistered
    I will stand a chance I have friends in the department. That's more than enough. Plus I truly want to make a difference.

Unregistered
    Anyone contacted after their polygraph ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone contacted after their polygraph ?
    Were you truthful in the polygrapgh? I doubt it. Everyone likes here n there and pass anyways.

Unregistered
    The county wayyy better

Unregistered
    It doesn't take long after the psych

Unregistered
    Anyone received any news after their polygraph ?

Unregistered
    did anyone finish the process? If yes, how long did it take for your application to be signed off by the Chain of command and a conditional offer was given?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678