applicants 2018 - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: applicants 2018

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Where High School did they recruit PAC126 from? That all look like High School kids. Not saying it is a bad thing, but give old folks a chance too. Dale! I hope the graduation video is not like the one at MDPD where every recruit was well connected.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    how is everyone doing so far in their process ?
    passed my poly and they called me to go to the same place we had orientation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    passed my poly and they called me to go to the same place we had orientation.
    What comes after the poly?

Unregistered
    What comes after the poly?
    voice stress analysis usually but it depends how busy they are, you might do the psych if you haven't done it yet then the VSA

Unregistered
    My Psych test is coming up in 2 weeks, they scheduled me for it same day of orientation.

Unregistered
    When is the background investigations? After the psych?

Unregistered
    When is the background investigations? After the psych?
    Im not sure how they work that, but I assumed that they work on them since orientation to try to get through everyone.

Unregistered
    Remember boys, if you are white the chances of you making it through the program are slim to none. Just look at the makeup of the past PAC classes. Maybe a token Anglo male. Unless you have a "godfather" in the department or a relative already employed in a position of authority it pretty much a slam/dunk you won't make it. People in backgrounds have unofficially been advised that prospects of those belonging to the "Family and Friends" program are to be slid through. Room in the PAC classes have to be reserved for them. Best bet? Apply to a department that isn't so hung up on quotas and federal consent decrees.

Unregistered

2019 Hiring

Will the next hiring event occur early 2019? I am interested in applying! Thanks.

Unregistered
    Will the next hiring event occur early 2019? I am interested in applying! Thanks.
    i heard they will be taking applications on july.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast