Unprofessional

Thread: Unprofessional

Unregistered

Unprofessional

Captain Suggs and his lap dog Lieutenant Brown are the most unprofessional brass that SRA has to offer. They operate on gossip and rumors.

Unregistered
    I agree!!! That Captain is incompetent at best. If he shows up at FEC at all, he talks about how great he is / was at the sheriffs office. Then he is gone by 1 or 2 everyday to make sure he is home all the way on the coast to get his kids from school. And we still have officers that are not allowed to live “ outside of their residency area “. Don’t get me started on “ lap dog “ , that’s for another post.

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Suggs and his lap dog Lieutenant Brown are the most unprofessional brass that SRA has to offer. They operate on gossip and rumors.
    Here we go again, you can almost time your watch by it... If Eddie ever cares enough to figure out who this is, I hope he sues the pants off of you. Keep it up though he doesn’t care about your drama or opinion, I know because he told me so every time I tell him you’ve posted something else. He will shake his head and laugh it off like all the others. If you are so unhappy with your situation or life do something to change it and quit attacking people....

Unregistered
    He knows exactly who keeps doing this! That’s alright karma is an evil ———-!

Unregistered
    First of all, this is the first time I’ve posted on here! It does bother him. The truth hurts sometimes.

Unregistered

That Capt!!!

You should have been at the training in Okeechobee last year when he came in to the room, told one of his people to shut the f@&k up and sit down. Then he stood in front of the room and proceeded to talk down to everyone. Glad my Capt doesn’t talk to us that way.

Unregistered
    Capt Suggs is a joke and embarrassment for the agency. Glad I transferred out of there. He is the greatest Capt ever. Ask him he will tell you so.