Fope + pba + fop=
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fope + pba + fop=

Complete idiots. Instead of taking the "high road" and remaining neutral you backed Sheriff mumbles. Most likely against your members wishes. I hope you lose a significant number of dues paying members as you have proven that you are in the pocket of the administration.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Complete idiots. Instead of taking the "high road" and remaining neutral you backed Sheriff mumbles. Most likely against your members wishes. I hope you lose a significant number of dues paying members as you have proven that you are in the pocket of the administration.
    The high road? Really? Did YOU forget to take the high road when Lamberti was in office demoting DOD sworn deputies and YOU accepted a 4 percent b.s. first responder raise in order to circumvent the me too clause? Please. You looked out for yourselves in the worst of times and now we are doing the same. The pot calling yhe kettle black. Short term memories for some but not for all.

Unregistered
    High road? Says someone supporting a no confidence vote? Nice try Mr. high road.

Unregistered
    I even remember a couple of DLE deputies crossing the DOD picket line... that sure as hell wasnt the high road I could tell you that.

Unregistered

Short Term Memory

The high road? Really? Did YOU forget to take the high road when Lamberti was in office demoting DOD sworn deputies and YOU accepted a 4 percent b.s. first responder raise in order to circumvent the me too clause? Please. You looked out for yourselves in the worst of times and now we are doing the same. The pot calling yhe kettle black. Short term memories for some but not for all.
    You apparently forgot or really dont care about what this “vote of no confidence” is for???

Its not about raises, dumb azz. Its about restoring and rebuilding this agencies morale!!!

The Sheriff must be replaced in order to start the healing and rebuilding process!

Everyone, Captain and above must go!

Broward Citizens deserve better for god sakes..

Keep your silly raise and let deputies do their job!!!

Or do you want more of this?

https://youtu.be/cUEQECFIjJs

Unregistered

Character

Their voices have been heard; especially the voice of one who you would expect to be sensitive to children, very late in a career. Most try to see the best in people. Sometimes there just is no better side. A bright smile; but no soul.

Thank you for showing the public who you are. Your quotes in the media are forever documented.

Unregistered
    Fope + Pba + Fop = Istupa.

Unregistered
    PBA = Professional Bull$hit Artists

Unregistered
    FOPE president Marciano doesn't even negotiate, he just takes whatever Mumbles gives him. He wants to keep those do nothing jobs, for him and his reps. His response will be the membership voted for the contract. Of course his fat do nothing reps handled and counted the votes in private. SAD Marciano Boyd for union pres. he's twice the man you are. Fat Tony is gone you need to go too! Every real detention dep thinks Mumbles sucks!

Unregistered
    FOPE weighing in for Israel pretty much F***'d this vote for us. It means no mater what we do, because FOPE is so large, a majority of the employees will be seem by the media as pro-Israel.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast