New Police Chief Didnt take long - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Unregistered

Would he be back ?

Lol this is historical. Just for a quick second imagine Nor!ega is back. The countlesss sleepless night for some people. To funny ...

Unregistered

Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol this is historical. Just for a quick second imagine Nor!ega is back. The countlesss sleepless night for some people. To funny ...
    I know his cronies would love to fantasize about the day they could taste his manjuice again but that will never happen. The herald needs to write about that but like the corrupt cops...I mean cronies of his, the herald doesn't write about both sides. Journalism is like police work wherein you need to hear both sides of a story and not take the first one that comes your way. Sadly like many cops here these 2 media outlets don't know basic journalism like most don't know basic police work here.

Unregistered

Staying clear

Great job Chief. Don’t let the slickies from DB coerce you into their slimy ways.. You currrently have the support of the 90% and the City Hall staff. The Captain was a great idea. Keep up the good work.

Unregistered

Ditto

Great job Chief. Don’t let the slickies from DB coerce you into their slimy ways.. You currrently have the support of the 90% and the City Hall staff. The Captain was a great idea. Keep up the good work.
    Transparency and Equality is all the Troops ask for. Good job!

Unregistered

Not gonna happen.

McDragon you think you kissing the CM rear will get you that Captain's slot in November? The guy has seven years experience in a closet and because he bagged the CM he's now 02. We see your plan on getting certain people elected to bounce certain good people so you can then weasel your way in. I remember that time you wanted 02 and your girl commander. Both of you lazy sacks should just simply apply for 01 instead of backdooring and politicking. I get you guys will never get it based off your merit, work ethic, or skills but at least try.

Unregistered

Loving This

I love how this guy is not playing either of the McScumbags and they are trying in their own way to get around him. Nipples could’ve fixed this in one blow but messed that up. This guy is trying to do the right thing and run things correctly and the different McScumbags camps are losing their minds. It’s only a shame the hurricane party didn’t happen under his watch because things would’ve been handled appropriately. He knows we don’t have a blank check from which money is endless. If it wasn’t for forfeiture this city would’ve imploded decades ago so now hard cuts are being made across the board and everyone is crying. He’s holding people accountable and people are crying. He’s making people work and they’re crying. Unfortunately he was forced to have the CMs boy toy as his #2 but I hope he’s here for the long haul. Best thing we’ve had in a longggggggggggggg time!!!! The McScumbags are trying everything to derail him but I hope he survives the potshots being taken by the cowards since they can’t have the balls to stand in this man’s shadow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234