New Police Chief Didnt take long - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

So funny

I love to see you like this, priceless how the rookies make your blood pressure spike. Well do not worried my friend. They are the future of the department imbecile and you are on your way out.

Unregistered

Cleaning up the cronyism.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love to see you like this, priceless how the rookies make your blood pressure spike. Well do not worried my friend. They are the future of the department imbecile and you are on your way out.
    Cleaning up the "whistleblowers" mess. Outstanding!!! This guy just wants to do his job. No ass kissing here. Been a long time the lunch crew needed to be taken care of. Had the cronies spent more time working rather than kissing ass and trying to make themselves look like the were doing something. How come the new times doesn't write about the cronyism, the cover ups, the backdooring of the union, and everything else they did.

Unregistered

The New Guys

Hard workers, good personalities, good family guys, etc.... so wtf exactly did they do wrong? They’re inexperienced a bit, but that’s not a crime. I’m not seeing it.

Unregistered

This Chief

So mcdrunky has to relinquish his command. Now he’s got to to some special project? Usually it’s the first step in getting rid of someone.

Unregistered

Changes

Or something else

Unregistered

Still ignoring the problem

Like someone said earlier about 2 cancers, he's started to fix one but the other already has him by the nada. Remember we take turns with admins between the 2 cancers. Daniels didn't play with either which is why he lasted longer than any of the others. He tried to pull the trigger on one but his hands were tied with arbitrator's ruling and the other he saw wasn't worth it. With each chief one of the cancers tried to latch on and become one with them. We constantly take turns between the Mcwhatever. If it's not McSnake it's McDragon bringing this place down. This chief isn't playing with either which I love but the dragon and the coward are backdooring him by bypassing him. If the Dragon would spend more time actually doing his job rather than playing politics this place could stand a chance. Sadly nipples also hurt us here protecting the other drinking supervisor. Could've killed two birds with one stone but messed that up. To protect one he had to protect both. Nipples could've saved this place. So now we're back to twiddle Dee and then to twiddle dumb, if he manages to stick it out while on time out. Just taking turns between these two. Why do I keep seeing Biscayne Park POs all around city hall. Does the manager have plans? She trying to make BP south?

Unregistered

Mcdrunky Counter of the Paperclips

30 of hardcore years of police work down the tubes. Covering cameras? Wtf! Now you lost command of all your guys. Even took Amy away (not that anyone wants it). Holy cow and you’ve got to count all the stuff. Start with the tampons in the lady’s room at happys. So nice to have a detective on the weekends. Manny better chill out though. And SB will be back in uniform in no time at all. Actually I heard that a rotational System is in the works. Sajdak and Chevy are the new detectives.

Unregistered

Whaaatttttt?

30 of hardcore years of police work down the tubes. Covering cameras? Wtf! Now you lost command of all your guys. Even took Amy away (not that anyone wants it). Holy cow and you’ve got to count all the stuff. Start with the tampons in the lady’s room at happys. So nice to have a detective on the weekends. Manny better chill out though. And SB will be back in uniform in no time at all. Actually I heard that a rotational System is in the works. Sajdak and Chevy are the new detectives.
    Them two detectives? My great grand mother’s butt! No way in heck that’ll happen. Stroke boy said he’d quit before going back to the road. I’ve got an idea. Go and get former Chief nipples’ dog back and give it to Velken. He’ll stop screwing with you guys. But, Chevy and Sajdak? Really?!!!! Yes really they’ll, actually do work. Go team. Chief Velken, thanks for being fair and recognition of the senior people is only fair!

Unregistered

Not gonna happen.

DB is under Pistol Pete's hands which is where he wanted to be. Unfortunately he's forgotten all the things he said he would do when he got there. How quickly people forget. Seems the dynamic duo has already infected him. It's something that has to do with the doorway, it's some kind of portal that takes you to an altered universe. A fantasy land of sorts, or a drug. When was the last time they piss test anyone of those guys? Lol. Sadly pistol talked a good game but that's all it was.

Unregistered
    WoW! Thats how it works? Place a fake ad looking for a new police chief and in no time at all one is selected. Nothing will ever change at that place along with the crooked committee pre selected by the manager. I wish you all luck !! Small town politics at its worse.
    You must learn not too take things too seriously,run it like a business. Police and Politics don’t mix,stay quiet make your money and walk away. Be diplomatic and play the game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast