New Police Chief Didnt take long - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Ask Oz for a brain!

The Feds can’t ignore it anymore. That’s just wishful thinking or is it that you just wish you had a brain? The Channel 6 News story made it impossible to ignore.
    The Snake shouldn’t be a cop. He has less ethics than anyone else. His reign of evil will soon come to an end. The Feds and DOJ will cure the cancer of NBV.
    Finally NBV will be able to keep a Chief and a City Manager long enough for them to run out of business cards. The City will sigh in relief and actually function without back-handed deals and manipulation from the Snake.
    What a dream come true!

Unregistered

Polycancers

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Feds can’t ignore it anymore. That’s just wishful thinking or is it that you just wish you had a brain? The Channel 6 News story made it impossible to ignore.
    The Snake shouldn’t be a cop. He has less ethics than anyone else. His reign of evil will soon come to an end. The Feds and DOJ will cure the cancer of NBV.
    Finally NBV will be able to keep a Chief and a City Manager long enough for them to run out of business cards. The City will sigh in relief and actually function without back-handed deals and manipulation from the Snake.
    What a dream come true!
    They will do nothing & won't. Channel 6 got their story and move on business as usual. That's the way media works. Unless they stick with this and see it to the end and pressure the feds then zilch. The other problem is you have two cancers to excise not just one. Once the cancers are gone, in about 10-15 years, then this place may move forward. Problem is they've metastasized each with MC & WS which will continue their legacies. Remember the purpose of offspring is to keep the lineage going. The damage is done, accept it and move forward with life.

Unregistered

Whatever Kev

They will do nothing & won't. Channel 6 got their story and move on business as usual. That's the way media works. Unless they stick with this and see it to the end and pressure the feds then zilch. The other problem is you have two cancers to excise not just one. Once the cancers are gone, in about 10-15 years, then this place may move forward. Problem is they've metastasized each with MC & WS which will continue their legacies. Remember the purpose of offspring is to keep the lineage going. The damage is done, accept it and move forward with life.
    You’ve been wrong all along. There is only one cancer. After it’s gone, everyone will settle down and mind their own business just being police officers serving NBV. There won’t be anymore playing with the politics, just normal, ethical police work.

Unregistered

My stomach hurts!!!!

You’ve been wrong all along. There is only one cancer. After it’s gone, everyone will settle down and mind their own business just being police officers serving NBV. There won’t be anymore playing with the politics, just normal, ethical police work.
    Holy crap this was some funny stuff. I laughed so hard I was barely able to breathe. My ribs hurt and my eyes are watery. Man this is some funny stuff. Bartender, I'll have what he's having.

Unregistered

On the News

Seems our new superstar thinks he can’t touch mcdrunky. Too bad that mcdrunky will be the reason sir Velken ends up gone. Seems the rumor mill is flying with mcdrunky quotes. Such as “if this guy tries to discipline me he’s gone”.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you guys have a slew of issues over there at nbvpd. Trust me when I say, your new chief will not be one of them. You guys got a really really good dude. He's professional, intelligent, family man, and open minded.

I wish him the best, and can only hope that you guys as an original atom thrive under his leadership. As for your local government, not sure sounds like they got issues. As for your chief, work for him hard because if you're a worker he's going to work hard for you.

I've known him for years, great man.

Unregistered

Velken v Mcdrunky

The chief might be a nice guy, but if he doesn’t handle this guy, he’ll prove himself useless.

Unregistered

Achiever

The chief might be a nice guy, but if he doesn’t handle this guy, he’ll prove himself useless.
    As long as the Chief doesn’t allow the slithering from DB to touch his office he’ll be fine. Great job so far sir. Motorbaby didn’t deserve the days off he got with so little seniority he, portal dB reject should be on the road next and the noons part time Basketball coach had to tow the line as a new guy, as he should. Equality and transparency is all the North Bay Village Officers need and deserve. Thank you Ms. Mayor, Ms. Manager and Mr. Powell for allowing this place to go forth in a positive manner. Thank you for freeing us from the cronyism and unethical behavior of the prior administration.

Unregistered

You are dumb

Yes motorboy to w/t off finally to make some money and you guys wont be able to complain anymore, because well the guy probably knows more than you all combined. El portal db why you want him out, didn't you guys said working with him was impossible. Who is going to put in for DB the rat? or one of the indians perhaps. Hopefully the new chief brings some order and finally sets the 12 hours shift. Better yet just fu($ing leave.

Unregistered

Dancing time

Yes motorboy to w/t off finally to make some money and you guys wont be able to complain anymore, because well the guy probably knows more than you all combined. El portal db why you want him out, didn't you guys said working with him was impossible. Who is going to put in for DB the rat? or one of the indians perhaps. Hopefully the new chief brings some order and finally sets the 12 hours shift. Better yet just fu($ing leave.
    Mcreep, fat Lt. All of you deserve to get demoted and put to work for a living.. Super fat salaries and spending all day talking smack, making jokes at Tito’s and long lunches.. Casais has no business in DB and MotorRetard has no business with part of the weekend off. Also, Chevy we know you’re a snitch. Thank you Chief for bringing equality, transparency and ethical standards back to the North Bay Village Police Department. We THE 90% support you all the way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast