New Police Chief Didnt take long
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New Police Chief Didnt take long

WoW! Thats how it works? Place a fake ad looking for a new police chief and in no time at all one is selected. Nothing will ever change at that place along with the crooked committee pre selected by the manager. I wish you all luck !! Small town politics at its worse.

Unregistered

Big City Chiefs in a Little town department

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WoW! Thats how it works? Place a fake ad looking for a new police chief and in no time at all one is selected. Nothing will ever change at that place along with the crooked committee pre selected by the manager. I wish you all luck !! Small town politics at its worse.
    NBV continues to make the same mistakes. They hire police chiefs that have no clue how to run a small agency. By the time they figure out all of the players their time is up and along comes a new manager with a pre selected police chief whos only mission is to back up the manager and make additional income while drawing a pension from another agency.

This has been going on for over 25 years. Get use to it!!

Unregistered

Interesting

Where did the new Chief come from? Google search has no listing of him. So much for a process!

Unregistered

Really???

What did you expect??? The mayor and her lackies, city attorney, and the Manager are all corrupt. Marlen "I Forgot to Take my Meds" Martell had the fastest nation wide search for the new chief and, would you look at that... It took a few days and its a local guy!!!

Unregistered

New Chief

Lewis is a stand up guy. He’ll provide leadership and will be an example of what a cop really is supposed to be. We already have non leaders where leadership is supposed to be. Little fat buddy buddy. Did u really @&$@ Evelyn? Now if you rang her bell with your inverted equipment, then you have my utmost respect.

Unregistered

The boom

Lewis is a stand up guy. He’ll provide leadership and will be an example of what a cop really is supposed to be. We already have non leaders where leadership is supposed to be. Little fat buddy buddy. Did u really @&$@ Evelyn? Now if you rang her bell with your inverted equipment, then you have my utmost respect.
    Well shuckers has reported negative revenue since the former city hall goons are gone, along with cronie NoriHeyGot and his rejects. All these clowns enjoyed 2 hour lunches at shuckers for years. The pig farmer is at the unemployment line. The Motorcycle kiss buttt is sweating it along with manny the rat and Himmy Snakesterstein. All these people got drunk during hurricane Irma and nothing was done by NoriHeyGot. These cops have been scamming the system for years and enjoying unearned benefits.. The investigations are here my friends so get your resumes ready.

Unregistered

Not gonna happen.

Well shuckers has reported negative revenue since the former city hall goons are gone, along with cronie NoriHeyGot and his rejects. All these clowns enjoyed 2 hour lunches at shuckers for years. The pig farmer is at the unemployment line. The Motorcycle kiss buttt is sweating it along with manny the rat and Himmy Snakesterstein. All these people got drunk during hurricane Irma and nothing was done by NoriHeyGot. These cops have been scamming the system for years and enjoying unearned benefits.. The investigations are here my friends so get your resumes ready.
    You mean well but first off there's something called the Officers Bill of Rights (that's just the beginning). They did receive disciplinary action by the best chief we've ever had and therefore cannot be re-disciplined just to make you feel better. Besides the FOP will do what you PBA wastes don't know, fight tooth & nail for their members. Especially one on the labor council. We are fighting hard to keep this place going in the right direction as dragon is already digging his claws in and even trying to bring in a crony for the last full time. Snowflake has been doing some fantastic hiring beginning with our 1 year defective whose violated policy like raindrops in a hurricane and continues even now. AJ and FA were here before these idiots so they don't count and explains why they know more than the MVPs we've been getting. We will do what we must to keep things in the right direction, accept NW 25 St will never have a place in NBV again.

Unregistered
    Lewis is a cop’s cop. Give him a chance. If any of you guys want me to meet you face to face to tell you in person. Name the date, time and place.

Unregistered

Chief Velken

He’s here to provide leadership and perhaps deal with a guy. But, let him start doing his job. Him+Manager + lawyer = job well done.

Unregistered

Nope, not gonna happen.

He’s here to provide leadership and perhaps deal with a guy. But, let him start doing his job. Him+Manager + lawyer = job well done.
    Not when you have the cowardly chicken and the drunk dragon already going over his head and taking care of the manager. Here we go again boys and girls. Neither of them should be cops but it's not about right or wrong anymore.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast