Time to follow our brothers at HIaleah - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our brothers at HIaleah switched to FOP and things are much smoother. They are treated with respect and the administration doesn’t screw with them anymore.
    Something we should serious consider.
    Administration doesn't screw with me here. I'm good with PBA. I heard how hard things were when FOP was here. I'm gud! Hialeah is going through a whole crazy unordinary issue. They needed someone to fight for them. Poor dudes. Hope it works out for them.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2896331]HIALEAH brothers are welcoming us into the FOP. We control our own destiny. They say we need some cards. Anyone know what their talking about?[/QUOTE

Dumb move! Mayor hated FOP. Goodbye road 59's goodbye goatees goodbye 12 hour shifts etc etc etc. Bringing back fop and you might as well bring back Toth. Talk to the senior guys. They'll tell you.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2905617]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HIALEAH brothers are welcoming us into the FOP. We control our own destiny. They say we need some cards. Anyone know what their talking about?[/QUOTE

Dumb move! Mayor hated FOP. Goodbye road 59's goodbye goatees goodbye 12 hour shifts etc etc etc. Bringing back fop and you might as well bring back Toth. Talk to the senior guys. They'll tell you.
    Not true at all. We get absolutely nothing from the PBA. A bunch of cuello rojos who care nothing about us. We are not the county.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12