Time to follow our brothers at HIaleah
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Time to follow our brothers at HIaleah

Our brothers at HIaleah switched to FOP and things are much smoother. They are treated with respect and the administration doesn’t screw with them anymore.
    Something we should serious consider.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our brothers at HIaleah switched to FOP and things are much smoother. They are treated with respect and the administration doesn’t screw with them anymore.
    Something we should serious consider.
    I’m in and I believe most officers are in as well. How do we go about making the change? Who contacts FOP?

Unregistered

FOP are you listening?

I’m in and I believe most officers are in as well. How do we go about making the change? Who contacts FOP?
    FOP contact us so we can switch.

Unregistered
    HIALEAH brothers are welcoming us into the FOP. We control our own destiny. They say we need some cards. Anyone know what their talking about?

Unregistered
    The PBA only cares about county officers. Things were much better when we had the FOP just look at the great contracts they got us. It’s because of them that we are one of the highest paid departments right?

Unregistered
    The PBA only cares about county officers. Things were much better when we had the FOP just look at the great contracts they got us. It’s because of them that we are one of the highest paid departments right?
    So let’s stop talking about it and let’s get it done. We are all in agreement

Unregistered
    So let’s stop talking about it and let’s get it done. We are all in agreement
    Clearly you are not an HGPD Officer if you believed we are one of the highest paid departments

Unregistered
    Clearly you are not an HGPD Officer if you believed we are one of the highest paid departments
    I think we are one of the lowest paid. That’s why need to find a union that will fight for us.

Unregistered
    I think we are one of the lowest paid. That’s why need to find a union that will fight for us.
    Works for me.

Unregistered
    Works for me.
    I checked and there is a window period that we need to switch then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast