DH just shared the channel 10 article about the Fort Lauderdale shooting, chastising IUPA for “siding with the enemy” because Channel 10 reported on their vote. Channel 10 also reported on the sheriff receiving “support”, from 2 unions, insignificant and irrelevant unions albeit, but regardless. They even titled it “ISRAEL GETS A BOOST”. Hey DH, was that “siding with the enemy”? I’m confused. Or did you not know that BL put that letter out. If you didn’t, don’t worry, you’re not alone. The rest of us members didn’t know either. I say members loosely because when the office opens in 9 hours, I won’t be a member any longer.
Wait, it gets more interesting. Funny thing about this is that Marano has used channel 10 more than anyone I know to get his “message” out there. Like when he called out the sheriff for bad policies and protocols during the courthouse escape, or when he denounced any support for the BWC program saying it would cause cops to draw their guns less. Oh and just for kicks, majority of these articles reporting on Marano’s opinion were about BSO events that occurred when he wasn’t even the BSO contract holder anymore. Just like when he went on Tucker Carlson to talk about Parkland and the shooter. I guess he thought he needed to be on Fox news to make sure the nation is aware that he knows nothing, can’t explain anything, and can’t answer anything except “the buck stops at the top” when asked if the sheriff should be held accountable. Apparently that doesn’t apply to PBA Presidents, though, as the last many years have indicated. DH, give it up. Be better than BL and the rest of the PBA posse. Don’t stoop down like them, or you might find yourself going down with them.