Body Cams
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Cams

Unregistered

Body Cams

When is Hialeah getting Body Cams? Are police shootings being investigated by SAO or FDLE?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is Hialeah getting Body Cams? Are police shootings being investigated by SAO or FDLE?
    Hialeah needs body cams to record citizens encounters. Hialeah among the rudest cops in South Florida.

Unregistered
    Hialeah needs body cams to record citizens encounters. Hialeah among the rudest cops in South Florida.
    You haven't seen rude until you do an illegal U turn in this town!

Unregistered
    You haven't seen rude until you do an illegal U turn in this town!
    I think what my friend was trying to say is you have not seen the world’s smallest penis until you do an illegal U turn in Hialeah.

Unregistered
    People get some ****ing life

Unregistered
    People get some ****ing life

Agree. This is actually the best advise for traga leche. Maybe one day he will get the right treatment at Citrus for his obsession.
    Tanta leche que traga is affecting his tiny brain.

Eat me
    You almost sounded legit until you mentioned the size of penis' HPD Officers have. Perhaps you can tell us what size you prefer?? Maybe post a picture of your mouth and arse so we can match you up with the appropriate sized moronga you truly deserve.

Either that or you're just upset because you found out one of us spreads your woman like warm butter on a tostada.

So on behalf of HPD , I'd like to wish you a lifetime of heartache and embarrassment because the patrol train is heading full steam ahead for your chick's hot, wet, smelly, and hairy clam 😍

Unregistered
    I think what my friend was trying to say is you have not seen the world’s smallest penis until you do an illegal U turn in Hialeah.
    I don't know what size penis Mentalcase has, but due to all the years he has been abusing anabolic steroids you can be sure he can't get it up any longer.

Unregistered
    I don't know what size penis Mentalcase has, but due to all the years he has been abusing anabolic steroids you can be sure he can't get it up any longer.

Awwww..... pobre traga leche, he is so sad cuz yuca can't get it up.
    I would recommend for both of you to go to "Caliente" together and shop for some toys as an alternative. You can play together.

Unregistered
    Awwww..... pobre traga leche, he is so sad cuz yuca can't get it up.
    I would recommend for both of you to go to "Caliente" together and shop for some toys as an alternative. You can play together.
    Mentalcase, does you wife complain that she needs a real man? Is she refusing to settle for fingers? Is she getting unexplained text messages? You need to lay off those steroids!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast