It’s time to come together - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really, come on now PBA you cant come up with something better than this. If anything Jeff opens himself up big time with the no confidence vote. I don’t think mumbles is scared to screw with him. He can surely be transferred out of the port if the agency chooses to move him?
    Jeff is risking Z-E-R-O with the vote, as it is totally rigged. He will get the outcome he directs. No independent oversight, online ballot stuffing, typical IUPA/AFL-CIO corruption.

Unregistered
    Jeff is risking Z-E-R-O with the vote, as it is totally rigged. He will get the outcome he directs. No independent oversight, online ballot stuffing, typical IUPA/AFL-CIO corruption.
    Yeah... It's Russian Collusion. Maybe you can get together with the Time magazine kids and blame the NRA.

Unregistered
    What do you want, polling stations for a vote that is purely symbolic? Get real.

He absolutely is risking a ton. He's a small fish going after a shark right now...a really dumb shark but still.

Unregistered
    Okay Miss PBA, Jeff Bell has put his neck on the line a hell of a lot more that any PBA President in it’s history with BSO. Brickman, Hanrahan nor Marano has ever stood up to ANY Sheriff for the membership period.

Unregistered
    Hey Milk-It Megan, did IUPA rig the vote when they took the union from you guys, too? And now with blobs latest BS looks like IUPA will be taking your meager membership as well. Talked to 3 guys just today who are dropping PBA. I’m not one of them. I was smart enough to drop you when blob tried bullying me into signing a perc card. It’s amazing PBA has all this money to fund a campaign for an inevitable loss but can’t seem to pay members for on duty injuries or disabilities or hope funds. But thank the lord you guys got that cigar bar locker. The members really needed that.

The only time you guys ever stood up for us was....crap I’m suddenly drawing a blank. It must’ve been with all the grievances you filed for us, right? No, that’s not it. Wait! Maybe when you let us choose who we wanted for political endorsements? Nope, that’s not it either. Oh it was definitely when you guys focused on getting us a great contract instead of bargaining for Megan to avoid being a cop, Lee to get a new Tahoe to keep chasing alfaros secretary around in, Blob to get a new truck and get his stripes back even after being caught lying, and convincing the members that Julio couldn’t file a grievance for them because “it wouldn’t sit right” with the sheriff. Oh, silly me. That’s not how that went down either. Yeah I got nothing.
    Megan once made a comment that IUPA is nothing like PBA. For once she was right. Thank God! This is why we support IUPA. They do what we need. Not what they want. And they do it for us. Take notes PBA. Enjoy the road Megan Blob and Don. Or be like Lee and resign in a temper tantrum because you don’t want to be forced to be an actual cop.

Unregistered
    Hey Milk-It Megan, did IUPA rig the vote when they took the union from you guys, too? And now with blobs latest BS looks like IUPA will be taking your meager membership as well. Talked to 3 guys just today who are dropping PBA. I’m not one of them. I was smart enough to drop you when blob tried bullying me into signing a perc card. It’s amazing PBA has all this money to fund a campaign for an inevitable loss but can’t seem to pay members for on duty injuries or disabilities or hope funds. But thank the lord you guys got that cigar bar locker. The members really needed that.

The only time you guys ever stood up for us was....crap I’m suddenly drawing a blank. It must’ve been with all the grievances you filed for us, right? No, that’s not it. Wait! Maybe when you let us choose who we wanted for political endorsements? Nope, that’s not it either. Oh it was definitely when you guys focused on getting us a great contract instead of bargaining for Megan to avoid being a cop, Lee to get a new Tahoe to keep chasing alfaros secretary around in, Blob to get a new truck and get his stripes back even after being caught lying, and convincing the members that Julio couldn’t file a grievance for them because “it wouldn’t sit right” with the sheriff. Oh, silly me. That’s not how that went down either. Yeah I got nothing.
    Megan once made a comment that IUPA is nothing like PBA. For once she was right. Thank God! This is why we support IUPA. They do what we need. Not what they want. And they do it for us. Take notes PBA. Enjoy the road Megan Blob and Don. Or be like Lee and resign in a temper tantrum because you don’t want to be forced to be an actual cop.
    Now this Deputy knows exactly what time it is. Very well said!!

Unregistered
    Don’t the PBA corrupt douches and the Admin cronies know when to stop?
    Why are they afraid of a Union Vote?
    Oh! I know why! Because they both have failed miserably and they are corrupt at the core.
    VOTE!!!!

Unregistered
    Jeff only put his a$$ on the line for himself ... to keep his loaner gun .... to keep working his details at the port while double dipping and being paid for doing union work the same hours (except when he doesn't work a port detail, and then he's on the turnpike heading north by 2pm although he's paid union hours to work until 5pm) ... to keep his face on national TV. This isn't remotely about us. This is all about Bell, that is all it has ever been about.
    I’m just laughing that you are soooooo desperate to bash Jeff that you keep bringing up the port... guess what!!!!! The port is having difficulties getting the positions filled! No one wants to work there anymore since there is so much ot in the districts!! So nice try again.... and I want my loner gun back also! It’s crap that they took them away from us!!

Unregistered
    The port is not an easy detail with a few exceptions
    Go sweat your butt off for 6, 7, 8 hours at a time.
    You can have it.
    And you always see Jeff working hid a$$ there. He doesn’t her a cushy job.
    PBA GO AWAY
    VOTE NO CONFIDENCE

Unregistered
    Jeff only put his a$$ on the line for himself ... to keep his loaner gun .... to keep working his details at the port while double dipping and being paid for doing union work the same hours (except when he doesn't work a port detail, and then he's on the turnpike heading north by 2pm although he's paid union hours to work until 5pm) ... to keep his face on national TV. This isn't remotely about us. This is all about Bell, that is all it has ever been about.
    You are a clown. "keep his loaner gun", "working his detail" and "headed north by 2pm". He can't keep the gun, he "WORKS" the detail and he works all the time. Bell is always there 24/7 when we need him. GF yourself dimwit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12