The Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sheriff

Old Skool Dude

The Sheriff

Hey all of ya'll that supported Bob, hows it working out for ya?

Unregistered
    It’s going about as expected. Don’t have any complaints as long as pay raises keep occurring.

Unregistered
    There is good and bad in each administration. He has tried to improve our fleet and pay. He is doing a good job of getting the bad apples out.

He has made his admin way too top heavy. He has made positions and given way too much power to a certain [explative removed]. The rotating shifts is a head scratcher, because there is no one above the rank of Sgt that would want to work it. The way he has assigned people to specialized units is bothersome.

I think he started out really well, but he is starting to loose the trust of the deputies trust.
    Last edited by MOD 673; 04-23-2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Derogatory slams

Unregistered
    I can't complain at all. Rotating shifts is about as fair as it gets, getting raises, upped off duty pay, big time upgrades to fleet, etc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't complain at all. Rotating shifts is about as fair as it gets, getting raises, upped off duty pay, big time upgrades to fleet, etc.
    I wonder which member of the Command Staff posted this? I say we start making the Lts, Captains and Majors start working this rotating schedule. If you have one of them working a days, eves and mids shift you would have a command staff member out 24 hours a day. They can do their work and it would be a morale booster. They best way to team build is to make it clear that everyone is in it together. Lets make this happen. I say McCurdy on days, Tucker on Eves and Bringmans on Mids. Then they can rotate every three months. I would be willing to bet this would be stopped if this were the case. Gentlemen what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Unregistered
    There is no way anyone in the command staff will work a rotating shift. How dare you suggest they sleep in the bed that they are making.

Unregistered
    Douche Bag is ss much as BJ butt kisser as SH was to Otis

Unregistered
    Douche Bag is ss much as BJ butt kisser as SH was to Otis
    The only difference is that DB has a lot more pull than SH ever had will Hall. What has DB ever really done around here to warrant such power. He talks a big game, but has he ever really done anything? The sad thing is he is Johnsons right hand man. I will say that his initials are fitting, DB that is classic.

Unregistered
    The only difference is that DB has a lot more pull than SH ever had will Hall. What has DB ever really done around here to warrant such power. He talks a big game, but has he ever really done anything? The sad thing is he is Johnsons right hand man. I will say that his initials are fitting, DB that is classic.
    He has pull and stroke. His ass kissing skills makes SH look like a rookie outcast.

Unregistered
    He's a d!ck, a lying no good self absorbed, dishonest, asshole d!ck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast