Fair Justice!

Thread: Fair Justice!

Unregistered

Fair Justice!

I’ve been ROD for the last couple of months for a minor social media violation. Where is my fair justice?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve been ROD for the last couple of months for a minor social media violation. Where is my fair justice?
    Get over it, because it will never change as long as there’s the “code”. There’s a reason many avoid me, do some shady shit around me and I’ll make sure to report it. Fake Ortiz, Dumbo Lugo, Lost DeStephan, and Slimey Peoples all know the deal, steer clear of me I do not do the dirty tricks they love to do.

Unregistered
    The code! What are you talking about ? It’s call now the Family and Friends program and it starts at the top. The blue code of silence died along time ago.
    Look at what it’s happing now with the top officials at the FBI. Jail time

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get over it, because it will never change as long as there’s the “code”. There’s a reason many avoid me, do some shady shit around me and I’ll make sure to report it. Fake Ortiz, Dumbo Lugo, Lost DeStephan, and Slimey Peoples all know the deal, steer clear of me I do not do the dirty tricks they love to do.
    Same here. Little do they know, I am a Whistle-blower and by federal law I am protected.

Unregistered
    Why am I still ROD when people how has done worse nothing happens

Unregistered
    Ortiz mocks black people and nothing is done