Scared to vote NO
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Scared to vote NO

I hear some command positions have told the deputies that neither him nor the sheriff respond well to bullies.

Unregistered

All in

Jeff and IUPA are all in with this vote of no confidence!!!

Nothing to worry about, just fear tactics!

It will be a better place when a REAL SHERIFF takes over!!!

Unregistered
    Damage is done by holding the vote. Now it needs to be an huge majority. We will all pay the price from retaliation anyway so you might as well cast the no vote and sent rick Scott a big message

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear some command positions have told the deputies that neither him nor the sheriff respond well to bullies.
    Bahahahaha.

Unregistered
    I heard the cpt at the courthouse made a statement like that in a roll call. Can anyone confirm it?

Unregistered

Really?

I heard the cpt at the courthouse made a statement like that in a roll call. Can anyone confirm it?
    You are sooooo... obvious. The title of your thread is an attempt at power of suggestion. Plant the seed to "be scared"...

Knock it off. No one in command said that because they know that the new Sheriff will fire their butt.

Lame ducks.

Unregistered
    You are sooooo... obvious. The title of your thread is an attempt at power of suggestion. Plant the seed to "be scared"...

Knock it off. No one in command said that because they know that the new Sheriff will fire their butt.

Lame ducks.
    lol !! That's right, in your BS story, choose the courthouse, the biggest area. Dope!

Unregistered
    " It's not nice to fool Mother Nature!!!!!"

Unregistered
    Yes, captain America made the statement in roll call last week. Said that he and the Sheriff don’t lime to be bullied and that if you hold a vote it will blow up on us and there will be revenge.

Unregistered
    Damage is done by holding the vote. Now it needs to be an huge majority. We will all pay the price from retaliation anyway so you might as well cast the no vote and sent rick Scott a big message
    A union that opposed Rick Scott's reelection and is part of the AFL-CIO that is backing his Democrat opponent this year ..... well, a union taking shots at Israel probably helps keep him in office now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast