PBA goes to “Health Insurance seminar “

Unregistered

PBA goes to “Health Insurance seminar “

This so called seminar was put on by the county and what the PBA won’t tell us is that Himenez wants to make serious changes to our health Insurance. And it’s not to give us better insurance, or less expensive insurance. The seminar was to get the PBA to buy I to Gimenez scheme.
    I, for one , am afraid that the PBA is desperate for a contract that they will settle even if it’s harnful to us. I do t feel that Andrew Axelrod knows what he is doing. He does t seem to have the same smarts Kevin Greenwood wife had. I don’t see fighters on our side. I just don’t see it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This so called seminar was put on by the county and what the PBA won’t tell us is that Himenez wants to make serious changes to our health Insurance. And it’s not to give us better insurance, or less expensive insurance. The seminar was to get the PBA to buy I to Gimenez scheme.
    I, for one , am afraid that the PBA is desperate for a contract that they will settle even if it’s harnful to us. I do t feel that Andrew Axelrod knows what he is doing. He does t seem to have the same smarts Kevin Greenwood wife had. I don’t see fighters on our side. I just don’t see it.
    And sadly you won’t see anyone fighting for us. New philosophy of take it and be quiet

Unregistered
    And sadly you won’t see anyone fighting for us. New philosophy of take it and be quiet
    PBA might not fight but I will. Don’t be bringing me a stupid contract with BS health insurance bc not only will I vote against it I will rally the boots on the streets to vote against it

Unregistered
    Really how would you know what the PBA won’t tell you or us. Stop spreading negative crap...the old group is gone. Under the old group we wouldn’t even be talking so enough already. Why don’t we deal with the what not the what if like real cops do? Or are you a civilian employee again just spreading crap?
    We have another bargaining session later today let’s see what happens...

Unregistered
    PBA might not fight but I will. Don’t be bringing me a stupid contract with BS health insurance bc not only will I vote against it I will rally the boots on the streets to vote against it
    Know that you have others that believe the same. Don’t bring us a BS contract because you are afraid to piss off Gimenez. We want retro, we want to at minimal keep what we have for insurance, or pay less and we want a decent raise. Places across the state and country are getting big raises bc of how things have become for LEO. And sorry to say we should be paid more than Corrections or Firefighters. Other places are headed in that direction and we should be too

Unregistered

Update

Any update?

Unregistered
    Any update?
    Crickets from the PBA

Unregistered
    Didn’t the state of Florida pass something about high risk and health insurance? The county has to offer high risk members a certain high level of coverage? We might pay more for it but they can not give us a no-frills policy.

Unregistered
    Didn’t the state of Florida pass something about high risk and health insurance? The county has to offer high risk members a certain high level of coverage? We might pay more for it but they can not give us a no-frills policy.
    Spoken like a true Gimenez fan