Sheriff you have got a lot of Fing Nerve

Unregistered

Sheriff you have got a lot of Fing Nerve

You lying, egotistical,pompous POS. You and your propaganda team releasing a statement that it’s appalling that the union is attempting to extort you for a raise using the MSD shooting. Hairplugs you can’t even get your lies straight.
    Let’s tell the people the truth. Let’s tell them how you and your crew thought the MSD tragedy would propel you into the Governors mansion. Folks this is so tue so help me God. You called people including some Democratic club presidents feeling them out. Lisa and the rest of them blowing smoke up your azz that you could be Governor and the worst thing about it is you believed your own BS. Come forward and admit it. Shameful attempting to deflect the truth. Truth is you can even lead a LE agency. All you had to do is be a cop and do a good job and you couldn’t even do that. Trust me the men and women at BSO hate you. In reality you are the most hated man in the country.
    You know what is really sad you degrade the black community by thinking you can but their vote. You think you can rig the black vote by putting 6 black pastors on your payroll. Well these 6 pastors don’t control every black voter in Broward County. Our black community is made up of a lot of hard working people that just want their homes protected and free of drug dealers. The most basic function of a LE agency and you failed the test. Do you know you lost every black precinct in the north end of the county to Jones last election. You wrapped your picture on taxpayer automobiles 🚗 and you used law enforcement trust funds to curry you favor with hand picked charity’s especially that one from Boca Rstin which claims to be a food bank. You could of used that LETF money for equipment, training or a new Range. No you used it for your self promotion. You used it on the blood, sweat and backs of your employees. People can see right through you but you can’t see it yourself. You told DOD how wonderful you are and said the strongest steel comes from the hottest fire. Do you look this shut on the internet at night. Sorry you don’t know how to use a computer and you don’t carry a police radio.? Tell us why NAPA gets free gas at our pumps and tell us whose brother in law is NAPA’s District Manager. The list goes on and on but let me tell you something Governor Israel don’t tell people the union is trying to extort you. And that fake DOD Lieutenants FOP letter. Another fake deflection by you. I printed it out and wiped my azz with it. You can only prostitute God fir do long until you feel his wrath so look back the past several months there’s the proof.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You lying, egotistical,pompous POS. You and your propaganda team releasing a statement that it’s appalling that the union is attempting to extort you for a raise using the MSD shooting. Hairplugs you can’t even get your lies straight.
    Let’s tell the people the truth. Let’s tell them how you and your crew thought the MSD tragedy would propel you into the Governors mansion. Folks this is so tue so help me God. You called people including some Democratic club presidents feeling them out. Lisa and the rest of them blowing smoke up your azz that you could be Governor and the worst thing about it is you believed your own BS. Come forward and admit it. Shameful attempting to deflect the truth. Truth is you can even lead a LE agency. All you had to do is be a cop and do a good job and you couldn’t even do that. Trust me the men and women at BSO hate you. In reality you are the most hated man in the country.
    You know what is really sad you degrade the black community by thinking you can but their vote. You think you can rig the black vote by putting 6 black pastors on your payroll. Well these 6 pastors don’t control every black voter in Broward County. Our black community is made up of a lot of hard working people that just want their homes protected and free of drug dealers. The most basic function of a LE agency and you failed the test. Do you know you lost every black precinct in the north end of the county to Jones last election. You wrapped your picture on taxpayer automobiles 🚗 and you used law enforcement trust funds to curry you favor with hand picked charity’s especially that one from Boca Rstin which claims to be a food bank. You could of used that LETF money for equipment, training or a new Range. No you used it for your self promotion. You used it on the blood, sweat and backs of your employees. People can see right through you but you can’t see it yourself. You told DOD how wonderful you are and said the strongest steel comes from the hottest fire. Do you look this shut on the internet at night. Sorry you don’t know how to use a computer and you don’t carry a police radio.? Tell us why NAPA gets free gas at our pumps and tell us whose brother in law is NAPA’s District Manager. The list goes on and on but let me tell you something Governor Israel don’t tell people the union is trying to extort you. And that fake DOD Lieutenants FOP letter. Another fake deflection by you. I printed it out and wiped my azz with it. You can only prostitute God fir do long until you feel his wrath so look back the past several months there’s the proof.
    I just woke up, please dont forget to take your meds.

Unregistered

Most Truthful Post To Date

To the person who wrote this, you are SPOT on... black, white or what ever, ALL people want to be safe in their homes, schools, places of worship... free groceries and other programs he has implemented are for social service agencies. Training, fair wages, fair treatment have flown out the window and this agency has been destroyed.

Unregistered

Our Current Sad Reality