Park employee DUI
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Park employee DUI

Anyone here of the Parks guy crashing a city vehicle. Possible DUI????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone here of the Parks guy crashing a city vehicle. Possible DUI????
    Who cares, we had a police sergeant crash his Yuca in front of a minor and nothing happened. Hialeah is the Wild West I’m sure he will get a slap on the wrist.

Unregistered
    Who cares, we had a police sergeant crash his Yuca in front of a minor and nothing happened. Hialeah is the Wild West I’m sure he will get a slap on the wrist.

We also have a yuca fan mariconson who is always dreaming con la morronga del yuca crashing into his throat. Tremenda yegua caballero.

Unregistered
    We also have a yuca fan mariconson who is always dreaming con la morronga del yuca crashing into his throat. Tremenda yegua caballero.
    Yes, those anabolic steroid injections have completely destroyed your brain sir. You are totally unfit for duty and a liability to the city and department.

Unregistered

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    And then there is YOU who always comes the Yuca’s defense with such passion. I think the one who got a colonoscopy by putting a GoPro on the tip of Jessie’s moronga was you. It made you feel like the queen you truly are, so now you defend him like a black whore in Northside defending her baby daddy. It’s ok bro a Navy SEAL had a sex change why not a police officer? Just go full blown Kaitlyn already mariconson de playa.

Unregistered
    And then there is YOU who always comes the Yuca’s defense with such passion. I think the one who got a colonoscopy by putting a GoPro on the tip of Jessie’s moronga was you. It made you feel like the queen you truly are, so now you defend him like a black whore in Northside defending her baby daddy. It’s ok bro a Navy SEAL had a sex change why not a police officer? Just go full blown Kaitlyn already mariconson de playa.
    Nobody ever defends Jessie on this site bro. That is Sgt Mentalcase himself doing the responding using his child's brain in a man's body. Which is probably why the sick pedophile is so attracted to children.

Unregistered
    Yes, those anabolic steroid injections have completely destroyed your brain sir. You are totally unfit for duty and a liability to the city and department.
    Yes, his mental maturity is reflected in every post he makes. Totally unfit for duty!

Unregistered

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    I do not know one cop who respect him. but the game is rigged and we can not change it. it is what it is.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast