Positive Vibes

Thread: Positive Vibes

Unregistered

Positive Vibes

Here is a crazy thought. How about we mention some positive things as opposed to the usual chisme and shit talking.

I can't wait for the new cars to arrive and I'm kinda digging the new design of the cars.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is a crazy thought. How about we mention some positive things as opposed to the usual chisme and shit talking.

I can't wait for the new cars to arrive and I'm kinda digging the new design of the cars.

Yes, and I am anxiously awaiting the debut of the new Jeep pickup trucks this summer. But what the hell does any of that have to do with law
    enforcement?

This is a LAW ENFORCEMENT FORUM! Do you understand that Mejia??

Unregistered

So lemme get this straight son. You initiate the negative shit talking on MV and when you get blasted back, you cry for mercy? It don’t work like that. Don’t make yourself the victim here cause ain’t nobody falling for that crap, much less the excuse that you’re the only FIU trump
    supporter that got “kicked out”.

Unregistered

Oye papo. Here's some rainbow-colored vibes for you. Te acuerdas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEDgz6oTXYQ

Nothing screams flamer like an ex dance choreographer, except a broke failed political candidate turned "activist" begging for money on the internet.

Unregistered
    Oye papo. Here's some rainbow-colored vibes for you. Te acuerdas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEDgz6oTXYQ

Nothing screams flamer like an ex dance choreographer, except a broke failed political candidate turned "activist" begging for money on the internet.
    OMG! He is more feminine than the girl! He must have made big bucks in San Francisco!

Unregistered
    OMG! He is more feminine than the girl! He must have made big bucks in San Francisco!
    Whatever he does in SF seems to have caused a lot of dental damage.

Unregistered
    He's right, lets do something positive. How about we set up a GoFundMe account to buy a bag of cement to patch of those gaps in his dental work?