Working at CGPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working at CGPD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fit in with you.... you f$ck face!
    Did you call yourself an as$$hole? God you will be perfect here prick.

Unregistered
    Obviously this gentlemen is sour about being disciplined. Can anyone in good standing give me some pros and cons of the agency. Thank you kindly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously this gentlemen is sour about being disciplined. Can anyone in good standing give me some pros and cons of the agency. Thank you kindly.
    Go away faggot wanna be cop.

Unregistered
    It all depends what kind of officer you want to be. NO ONE in CGPD has done real police work unless hey came from another department. It’s only because of the environment though. It’s nothing like working a Northside or Model City. Don’t get me wrong, stuff does happen here but barely ever. Those cops that want to work become ostracized and end up leaving to real police departments.

If you want to be a cop to tell your friends and family you’re a bad ass cop, this isn’t the place. Go to the city or the County. Even BSO!

If you want to tell Tall Tales and write a book like Aesop of what you did then you can come here! Maybe Barrow, Hudak, Aleman and others can help you write the book because they’re great a pretending they’ve done stuff when they never really have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12