Working at CGPD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Working at CGPD

Unregistered

Working at CGPD

Can anyone (who worked or works there) provide insight regarding the work culture, schedule/shifts, benefits, etc at CGPD? Is it nonstop calls or is there time for proactive policing every once in a while?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone (who worked or works there) provide insight regarding the work culture, schedule/shifts, benefits, etc at CGPD? Is it nonstop calls or is there time for proactive policing every once in a while?
    Bro it is a political nindfield and the culture is toxic. Go to a real department. Stay away.

Unregistered
    Wow. That bad, huh? That sucks. Ok thank you

Unregistered
    Why is it so bad? I always hear it’s political but how bad is it? Need some examples please.

Unregistered
    Why is it so bad? I always hear it’s political but how bad is it? Need some examples please.
    You only have to google the department and look at the news feeds for the past three years. One drama after another.
    This site also keeps a nice history of the topics, just scroll through a bit, and you will understand.

Unregistered
    Thank you will do.
    You only have to google the department and look at the news feeds for the past three years. One drama after another.
    This site also keeps a nice history of the topics, just scroll through a bit, and you will understand.

Unregistered
    Thank you will do.
    Bro. It sucks. Take your head out your a$$. Read the threads. Find a real department.

Unregistered
    So I see the pool scandal... and some political talk but other than that I can’t really find anything too negative about the department. Anything I’m missing?

Unregistered
    So I see the pool scandal... and some political talk but other than that I can’t really find anything too negative about the department. Anything I’m missing?
    You are a stupid f@ck. Come and apply you will fit right in. Another a$$hole.

Unregistered
    You are a stupid f@ck. Come and apply you will fit right in. Another a$$hole.
    Fit in with you.... you f$ck face!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast