Working at Davie PD

Unregistered

Working at Davie PD

Can anyone (who worked or works there) provide insight regarding the work culture, schedule/shifts, benefits, etc at Davie? Is it nonstop calls or is there time for proactive policing every once in a while?

Unregistered
    I would also like info on the culture at Davie. I work for a large PD in the south part of the county and am interested in moving to a better place.

Unregistered
    Read before it gets deleted. Don’t go to davie. Worst bunch of cops ever. From the top on down. If you like to sleep around or have your wife hit on, then this is your place. They are the most unprofessional group of idiots in Broward County.

Unregistered

Give Examples and Be Specific.

Since Davie P.D. is so bad give some specific examples. Lets start with staffing, productivity, supervision, expectations, and upward mobility to name a few. Can you do this? If not go to another site.

Unregistered

You Must Be Voting For Joe Biden

Sounds like you applied and were not hired or someone banged your old lady? Is that it....Any PD's south of Davie are shitholes anyway. Just stay where you're at but I have a strong suspicion that you are a security guard. Sleep tight at the construction site tonight loser.