Sheriff Hairplugs Propoganda

Unregistered

Sheriff Hairplugs Propoganda

Sheriff Hairplugs people are starting their propaganda calling the Vote of No Confidence rigged and a sham. Let me challenge you cowards. If it’s such a sham tell Hairplugs to take a vote of no confidence poll from every employee in the agency. Pick a steering committee say two from each union and then let them pick two to oversee and report the results. If IUPA’s is a sham the results will prove it in the Sheriffs poll. I can guarantee it will be overwhelming a NO vote against this mentally ill POS. You can take it to the bank.
    Plugs it’s time to do the right thing and fall on the sword.
    These hired propaganda folks think we are stupid but we can’t be bought for a turkey.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Kidz listen up

Nobody cares, BSO employees didn't elect our Sheriff Scott Israel

73% of the voters in Broward County Did (SEVENTY THREE PERCENT)

Enjoy dummies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Hairplugs people are starting their propaganda calling the Vote of No Confidence rigged and a sham. Let me challenge you cowards. If it’s such a sham tell Hairplugs to take a vote of no confidence poll from every employee in the agency. Pick a steering committee say two from each union and then let them pick two to oversee and report the results. If IUPA’s is a sham the results will prove it in the Sheriffs poll. I can guarantee it will be overwhelming a NO vote against this mentally ill POS. You can take it to the bank.
    Plugs it’s time to do the right thing and fall on the sword.
    These hired propaganda folks think we are stupid but we can’t be bought for a turkey.
    If that big eared hairplug wearing phuck does it, it will be rigged. If if and butts....

Unregistered

Enjoy dummies
    He was re-elected largely because of the crime statistics; that we now know ARE A SHAM !

The minority ( voters with badly behaved kids ), are the only votes left and they are a very small population.

Do you really believe that that same 73% are still loyal? The dead kids were Jewish, black, Venezuelan, Mormon etc. All of those groups and their communities are done as supporters. They know that the bad kids of this county were put before their kids who did nothing wrong.

Unregistered
    Where is my candied nutty turkey 🦃???

Unregistered

Enjoy dummies
    Watch this video and please read the comments written by Broward Citizens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wghxk5C0mbQ

Unregistered
    Where is my turkey?????

Unregistered

Here he doing what he does best!