Wow... Free Gas? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    5, 786 gallons went to NAPA in a year. They regularly fuel at Station 32, just like they did on April 10
    Gosh.... at taxpayer expense ? Really ?

Unregistered
    Has there been a tally of the total expense? Perhaps the tax payers of Broward County should request a refund.

Unregistered

Ain't Scared at all....

Anyway, back to the gas issue....ya know the FREE GAS...

Unregistered
    NAPA Knows How.... to steal publicly funded fuel. The NAPA way.
    Seems that one of the cheerleaders types furiously to move this post down a few spaces every time it is on top. Hired to do that perhaps ? Take home car for the weekend with FREE GAS ?

Go ahead, 3 more "2020 !!!" posts to the top within minutes. Don't wear out your fingers, loyal one.

So what's this about NAPA getting FREE GAS ? Saw it on the NEWS...

Unregistered
    If I am correct, a government entity does not pay all of the road tax on a gallon of gas like at a regular gas station customer does. If I am correct, I think there may be some IRS and state tax violations by BSO and or NAPA

Unregistered
    Gotta be a kickback here

Unregistered
    If I am correct, a government entity does not pay all of the road tax on a gallon of gas like at a regular gas station customer does. If I am correct, I think there may be some IRS and state tax violations by BSO and or NAPA
    Probably more than just that because if there was a kickback involved then it might be considered selling, not just giving away for free. I’m not sure who should be more pissed — the employees begging for equipment and training, or the taxpayers funding this nonsense.

Unregistered
    Anyway, back to the gas issue....ya know the FREE GAS...
    More importantly a FOR profit ENTITY (Napa) receiving TAX FREE GAS!!!! Where’s the feds on this one!! I hope they are watching

Unregistered

Feds are indeed watching

Will Israel be leaving in cuffs? The Vegas odds say Yes!
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honest_services_fraud

Unregistered
    Seems that one of the cheerleaders types furiously to move this post down a few spaces every time it is on top. Hired to do that perhaps ? Take home car for the weekend with FREE GAS ?

Go ahead, 3 more "2020 !!!" posts to the top within minutes. Don't wear out your fingers, loyal one.

So what's this about NAPA getting FREE GAS ? Saw it on the NEWS...
    Yeah, it seems that way ! Perhaps this issue should be at the forefront.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast