PBA Members
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA Members

Unregistered

PBA Members

PBA members we need to stand with the IUPA members and vote that we have NO CONFIDENCE in this Sheriff. This has nothing to do with what union you belong to. It’s about sending a message to this guy and standing together. BL was wrong to send that email yesterday because that’s not how the majority of the PBA members feel ( AND I’M ONE OF THEM) I’m calling on BL and the PBA to rescind the email they sent out yesterday. This is about ALL Deputies and Sgt’s standing together and saying we’ve had enough of this bul/$hit.

Unregistered
    Wrong! If this thing goes down in flames, it becomes a vote of no confidence in Bell's failed leadership. He should step down and let someone else lead IUPA going forward.

Unregistered

Sorry Blob, Jeff is the only one that has enough balls to stand up against the Sheriff for the Troops. Unlike the spineless self serving PBA! Go Jeff!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA members we need to stand with the IUPA members and vote that we have NO CONFIDENCE in this Sheriff. This has nothing to do with what union you belong to. It’s about sending a message to this guy and standing together. BL was wrong to send that email yesterday because that’s not how the majority of the PBA members feel ( AND I’M ONE OF THEM) I’m calling on BL and the PBA to rescind the email they sent out yesterday. This is about ALL Deputies and Sgt’s standing together and saying we’ve had enough of this bul/$hit.
    I totally agree, stop trying to make it like Republican vs Democrat Bullsh*t. I am also voting NO CONFIDENCE period.

Unregistered
    Wrong! If this thing goes down in flames, it becomes a vote of no confidence in Bell's failed leadership. He should step down and let someone else lead IUPA going forward.
    That’s where the PBA loses me. This isn’t about Bell, it’s about the Sheriff. Doesn’t matter what union you belong to. This guy and some of his people have destroyed this place and we finally need to take a stand.

Unregistered
    Hopefully you remaining PBA members will see how Spineless and Self Serving the PBA really is!

Unregistered
    I belong to the PBA. Lahiff doesn’t speak for me and no one from the PBA ever asked me my opion. I will be voting No Confidence. Time to come together

Unregistered
    Hopefully you remaining PBA members will see how Spineless and Self Serving the PBA really is!
    When the PBA was here, the deputies belonged to the union. Today, only half of the bargaining unit belongs to IUPA ... and 30% have signed perc cards to bring back the PBA. An election is coming ....

Unregistered
    When the PBA was here, the deputies belonged to the union. Today, only half of the bargaining unit belongs to IUPA ... and 30% have signed perc cards to bring back the PBA. An election is coming ....
    What, IUPA has over 1,100 members you moron!

Unregistered
    BL just go away already! How long are you planning to wear a uniform.
    Go away already, you and the corrupt PBA

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast