Colina What are you going to do? Are you going to ROD Ortiz? We are watching you - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is the other two officers in the picture with him.
    Read the CIP report, they do a better job than IA

Unregistered
    Read the CIP report, they do a better job than IA
    Who cares about all this silliness other than Bed pan Danny?

Unregistered
    Who cares about all this silliness other than Bed pan Danny?
    I do and idc about the weak cip or queen danny, this is a serious issue. I pay my dues at he PBA because who the hell can trust the llying embarrassment of Ortiz.

Unregistered
    PBA? Nigguh we rep the FOP!

Unregistered

Who gives a Rat's Asse?

PBA? Nigguh we rep the FOP!
    FOP, PBA, CIA, FBI. Who gives a rat's ass???. Colina doesn't care; Ortiz doesn't care.
    WE, in the Peanut Gallery DOESNT CARE EITHER. You get my drift Bro???

Unregistered
    Why isn’t ortiz ROD? This social media incident was reported to IA by the CIP on 2/13/2018. An open and shut social media case. The department has right now a police officer ROD to the north front desk for the last two month for a social media violation. Crespo do a story on this one.

http://miamifl.iqm2.com/Citizens/Fil...pe=30&ID=23584

As the video got wide airplay in South Florida media, Miami Police Chief Jorge Colina declared that it "depicts a clear violation of policy" and immediately suspended the officer, identified as Mario Figueroa. Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle also ordered an investigation that could lead to possible prosecution of the officer.

"I'm very happy the chief took swift, immediate action," said Miami Mayor Francis Suarez.

Unregistered
    As the video got wide airplay in South Florida media, Miami Police Chief Jorge Colina declared that it "depicts a clear violation of policy" and immediately suspended the officer, identified as Mario Figueroa. Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle also ordered an investigation that could lead to possible prosecution of the officer.

"I'm very happy the chief took swift, immediate action," said Miami Mayor Francis Suarez.

Colina y Suarez dos maricones in the closet.

Unregistered
    The chief city manager and maayor are all ignoring the officer with most complaints; lawsuits; restraining Nw orders and cip complaints

When it comes to him they see no evil, hear no evil and do nothing but offer the umbrella of Cuban protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123