No confidence for Isreal , Can we work on the same for Chief Williams ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We can easily see that you replied twice acting like two different people.

Why does it bother you that I point out you cant spell?

Why does it bother you that I have two degrees?

Why does it bother you that I like working here?

Okay ready...go ahead and post and then wait 5 minutes and post again like you are someone else.
    At what point did you deduce I was trying to act like 2 different people? I'm guessing that it's written somewhere that there's time restrictions between your posts/replies?

What makes you think I can't speel, or I'm unedumakated? I gradiated from skool and went to kollege just like yoo. Also have a few degreez. (See what I did there? I dumbed it up for ya)

When did I ever say it bothered me you have two on-line degrees? I'm very f'ing proud o' ya.

You may wear a badge and a uniform, but people like you are just considered as a costume cop. It's kinda like that guy who wears a "TAPOUT" t-shirt and believes he automatically becomes an MMA fighter. Just because you wear the uniform, it doesn't make you a cop. I can see just by your responses that your "superior" intelect and awesome investigation skills (probably learned by watching 'Blues clues') that just about all of your arrests get thrown out.

If you're shooting skills are anything like your responses (quick, unsteady, and without thought or proper training) I'm certain your target looks like $#!t when you're done with it. Probably looks like you shot a few rounds of 00 buckshot at it from 25 yds.

Good luck college boy.

Unregistered
    We can easily see that you replied twice acting like two different people.

Why does it bother you that I point out you cant spell?

Why does it bother you that I have two degrees?

Why does it bother you that I like working here?

Okay ready...go ahead and post and then wait 5 minutes and post again like you are someone else.
    At what point did you deduce I was trying to act like 2 different people? I'm guessing that it's written somewhere that there's time restrictions between your posts/replies?

What makes you think I can't speel, or I'm unedumakated? I gradiated from skool and went to kollege just like yoo. Also have a few degreez. (See what I did there? I dumbed it up for ya)

When did I ever say it bothered me you have two on-line degrees? I'm very f'ing proud o' ya.

You may wear a badge and a uniform, but people like you are just considered as a costume cop. It's kinda like that guy who wears a "TAPOUT" t-shirt and believes he automatically becomes an MMA fighter.

If you're shooting skills are anything like your responses (quick, unsteady, and without thought or proper training) I'm certain your target looks like $#!t when you're done with it. Probably looks like you shot a few rounds of 00 buckshot at it from 25 yds.

Good luck college boy.

Unregistered
    I guess my responses are now being viewed by the moderator before they're posted. Probably good friends with this costume cop with the on-line degree.

Unregistered
    Third attempt...This time without quoting Mr/Mrs/Ms educated...

You may wear a badge and a uniform, but people like you are just considered as a costume cop. It's kinda like that guy who wears a "TAPOUT" t-shirt and believes he automatically becomes an MMA fighter.

Good luck college boy.

Unregistered

Good luck college boy.
    Its a her!!!

Unregistered

Good luck college boy.
    This post exposed you for who you really are. Its sad that you wasted that amount of time to make yourself look stupid or show everyone how truly ignorant you are. I am not a costume cop and I don't wear a TAPOUT shirt. I am an adult who comes to work everyday and does my job without questioning the orders that are given. The City of Miramar pays us alot of money and provides us with a great benefit package, the mere fact that you challenge or criticize your employer shows you are one of the "entitled" generation. You can come back and say you aren't but your posts say you are. You could not survive in private industry or the private sector. No one owes you a damn thing- if you want it then work for it.

If you don't like working at the Miramar Police Department then please quit.

You are an organizational cancer!

Unregistered
    This post exposed you for who you really are. Its sad that you wasted that amount of time to make yourself look stupid or show everyone how truly ignorant you are. I am not a costume cop and I don't wear a TAPOUT shirt. I am an adult who comes to work everyday and does my job without questioning the orders that are given. The City of Miramar pays us alot of money and provides us with a great benefit package, the mere fact that you challenge or criticize your employer shows you are one of the "entitled" generation. You can come back and say you aren't but your posts say you are. You could not survive in private industry or the private sector. No one owes you a damn thing- if you want it then work for it.

If you don't like working at the Miramar Police Department then please quit.

You are an organizational cancer!
    I'm guessing your continual use of the words "ignorant" and "stupid" are the best way you can show your command of the english language and wealth of knowledge.
    "its" =it's
    "alot" = a lot
    Also missing a lot of commas, and contains a lot of sentence fragments and run-on's. I give you a D-

Good luck in the real world millenial. I've probably spent more time on the crapper than you've spent in this profession (or at the least, what you claim to have spent), and have a lot more experience in the "private industry", including the Federal Gov't, than you could ever deal with.

You're that thirsty horse that us "helpfuls" try to lead to water, but they refuse to drink.

#GFY

Unregistered
    As of 4:00 AM GMT (12:00 EST) on 5-15-18, it's been almost 24 hours since I responded to the pompous, uneducated idiot above. It's pretty clear this person is very close with the mod of this site, and may also be the same person. I can only guess they do not want to hear the truth.
    If this current message is posted, my previously sent message will probably appear just above this, just as my last response did.
    I've never had my responses held hostage until I pointed out how much of a moron this person really is. I've violated no terms whatsoever but yet, due to their personal feelings, my opinions (which is that of the majority) are just swept under the carpet.

Unregistered
    As expected. 2 hours after my last message, it mysteriously appears.

Unregistered
    As of 4:00 AM GMT (12:00 EST) on 5-15-18, it's been almost 24 hours since I responded to the pompous, uneducated idiot above. It's pretty clear this person is very close with the mod of this site, and may also be the same person. I can only guess they do not want to hear the truth.
    If this current message is posted, my previously sent message will probably appear just above this, just as my last response did.
    I've never had my responses held hostage until I pointed out how much of a moron this person really is. I've violated no terms whatsoever but yet, due to their personal feelings, my opinions (which is that of the majority) are just swept under the carpet.
    You are a minority!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast